Thinking of You

'She will take things that belong to me'

The thought of his acquaintance can do more than what she had done at that night . It will be more worse . Someone might have to die .

As he sit at the barrier with that thought , he can see that from above , Halla and JiMin just done eating their lunch and heading back . There is something that he never felt before clenching in his heart . The feel that he want to punch the guy because of a girl .

From far , he can see both of them separate at JiMin's class . His heart beating fast and feel angered .

"Hi" , but JungKook just ignore her and enter the class .

Weird ...

Did I do something wrong ?

She make a face before entering the class . Followed by the teacher . JungKook still being annoyed and he even don't know why he felt like that .

"Yah ,are you okay ?" , the small stick note is paste on his table .

Without looking at her , he nods .

"If you are okay , turn around .", she continue writing on it .

He want to turn around but he is being rebel at her . She give up on him and just focusing on the teacher who just start teaching .

She always smile when she is with him ..

Did JiMin is that great at making she smiles ?

Then , what am I good at ? Which is better than JiMin ?

I'm good at doing bad things ..

Yeah , JiMin can't did that because he is an angel ..

But , she won't be impressed with that ..

Arghh , I'm done with this . I won't get into the line . Should I just give up and accept that I won't never be better than him ?

He get caught with Halla who had been silently staring at him . She could feel that his mind is in miserable state through his expression . Suddenly , their eyes are meeting each other .

What have you done to me ?

Did I ever made you suffer until I have to feel like this ?

A cracking sound stop the teacher from teaching . Everyone is turning around , looking where is that cracking sound came from .

" Can I go to toilet ?" , ask JungKook who is standing at his place .

Awkward silent .. Even the teacher is speechless .

Did he just ask the teacher's permission to go to toilet ?

"Can I ?"

"Owh , yes . Of course , you can go " , he go out of the class . Everyone in the class are buzzing around .

Halla just send him off by looking at his back . Somehow , she feels that something had disturbed him but she can't figured it out what is it .

--------------------------------------

The school time is already end but JungKook never coming back from toilet . His back pack still at his seat . She just stare at his place .

"Halla , let's go" , JiMin just arrive at her class and find out that Halla's mind is more worried about the guy who never coming back to class since few hours ago .

"Halla ?" , his voice end up her thought worrying about JungKook .

"Owh " , both of them leave the class and heading back home .

Actually , where is he going ?

---------------------------------------

He is skipping the school . Walking without direction since his mind is not in the reality world . After a long walk , he sit at the stairs that facing the sunset . The sunset rays that strikes on him , seems giving much more deeper thought about the girl that he just knew few months ago .

It's already night . In a dark and empty hallways , his footstep is the only things that can be heard . He is heading to his class to take his bag pack . He take his bag pack and before he step out from the class , he realizes a small note on his table .

Don't think too much , you make me want to think what you are thinking ..

--Halla--

He smirks .

If you know that I'm thinking about you , will you impress at me ? That's the only things that I'm good at ..

He turn around and decide to go back home . Then , he heard another footstep in front of him . He slow down and stop himself . He see a girl with ponytail , wearing a sweater is walking in the hallway . She didn't even realize him since she is looking down .

He figure out who is that girl . Nonetheless , it's her . Well , who is dare to go to empty building at the middle of the night ?

Their eyes are meeting each other and she stop her step too .

The awkward silence is filling up the space . After that , JungKook try to escape himself from her .

"Are you okay ?" , when he turn around , Halla braves herself even she's trembling .

He just keep himself silent and want to run away from her already .

"Did something had disturbed your mind ?"

He is walking one step away .

"Can you at least answer me ?!"

" I know you won't mind about me but can you at least say something , so that ..." , her voice starts to shaken up .

He turn around slowly . Seeing that she just standing there , not moving a bit .

" I won't worry about you ."

"So that , I can think about other things peacefully "

" So that , I can go back home and get some sleep "

"But , if you are being like this , what can I do , JungKook-ah ?" , her eyes is pooling with tears .

"Should I just give up on you ? And just ..." , when she is about to say something , she could feel her lips is being paste by that person's lips . Rather than , pushing him away and feel shock about his sudden move , she felt safe while the tears is flowing through her cheeks .

His hand slowly goes for her neck and try to kiss her deeply while another hand is wrapping around her body . Halla also wrap her hand around his body .

So that , I can bring you back without you remember what we were in the past ...

----------------------------------

A/N : 

It had been like 4 months already since I promised to upload  this chapter .. I'm sorry for always not keeping my promise . That "Descendants of The Sun" was messing up with me like everything .. I'm going to blame my sister for that ..

I don't know if this chapter is going well or not with you guys ..

For the kiss , actually I don't even have a plan for that but I'm being pervert lately .. Hehe ..

I won't know when will I upload the next chapter but you guys can keep waiting ..