chapter four: [crazy therapist]

"She was getting better. And then she remembered what she was trying to get away from, the things that tear her apart. Now she's back at the start."

     Indigo's POV

"Scott!" I yelled, trying to stop him from walking onto the field. Both him and Stiles turned around, seeing me jog towards them.

I finally reached them, a huge smile on my lips.

   "Did you apologize?" I asked. Scott sighed.

"Yeah."

   "Wha- why are you not excited? This is good right?" I asked, confused.

Scott just huffed and walked away, leaving me with Stiles.

   "Was it something I said?" I raised my eyebrows. Stiles just shook his head.

"Scott and Derek were being hunted last night. By hunters." He specified.

   "What?" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, and if you think that's bad, there's something worse." He nodded.

   "I don't know if I wanna hear worse..." I winced. Stiles shrugged, before continuing.

"Allison's dad is one of 'em."

  My eyes widened. Jesus Scott. You really couldn't have picked a worse situation...

"And he shot Scott. With a crossbow." He said even more, making me roll my eyes.

   "Does her dad know it was Scott?" I asked.

"He doesn't think so." Stiles said. I let out a breath of relief, nodding.

   "As long as he can keep it that way, we should be in the clear. Right?"

Stiles was about to answer, before Coach shouted at him.

  "Stilinski! Stop flirting and come run!"

Stiles froze, his cheeks flaming. I awkwardly chuckled, walking away towards the sideline bench. Stiles watched me leave, before scurrying off to the rest of the team.

   "Hey McCall! McCall!" Coach continued to shout. He stomped to him, leaning down next to Scott. The more Coach talked to him, the heavier Scott began to breath. I became nervous, hoping this wouldn't bring any trouble.

"McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach shouted, Scott jogging back to the line. "McCall's gonna do it again."

Scott and Jackson sprinted off against each other, but neither looked remotely focused on lacrosse. I got ready to stand up as I watched Jackson and Scott ram into each other, falling to the ground.

Most of the team rushed to a struggling Jackson, while Stiles jogged to Scott. He helped him up, but when Scott said something to him, he looked worried.

Stiles and Scott began rushing to the locker room, and obviously I followed. I walked all the way with them into the locker room, to find Scott breathing heavier than I thought.

   "Scott, you okay?" Stiles cautiously asked, stepping towards him. Scott snapped up, his eye glowing.

"Get away from me!" He growled.