chapter eleven: [useless]

"When you came into my life with eyes that sparkled like stars and a smile that shined like the sun, how could I not fall in love?"

   Indigo's POV

I sighed as me and Scott walked down another hallway, still looking for the Alpha. I'd almost grown annoyed. It's been chasing us and now that we're out here, it's hiding.

"I just want to get this over with." I whispered, turning another corner.

  "So you can apologize to Stiles?" He mocked, making me scoff.

   "So I can watch the excuse you make up for Allison. Stiles knows. Yeah, he'll be pissed, but what are you gonna tell Allison?" I seriously asked, looking at him as we walked. He barely stopped for a second, before shaking his head softly.

"I don't know."

  Suddenly, a pain shot in my neck, the same place I'd had bandages from where the Alpha nicked me. I groaned, dropping to the ground as I clutched the side of my neck.

"What's going on? Indigo?" Scott rushed, crouching in front of me. I hissed as another wave of pain sent through, holding my neck even tighter

  "It hurts, Scott. It hurts." I cried, trying to keep my cries down.

"What's happening?" He quickly asked, holding my shoulders.

  "It's the Alpha." I breathed out. "He cut my neck."

I removed my hand slightly, showing the two dots on my neck to Scott. His eyes widened.

  "What are they doing?" He asked frantically. I took deep breaths as the pain subsided, letting me ease.

"I don't know." I breathed out, standing up slowly as Scott helped me. "But I don't think it's anything good."

Scott sighed and let me stand on my own, continuing down the hallway. We reached the gym, and Scott slowly opened the doors. I walked in, looking around until in the middle of the gym, I spotted a figure. It was a tall black figure, almost shaped like a man. I quietly nudged Scott, but I saw he was already staring with wide eyes.

I kept my eyes on it, and soon, it bent down, revealing the figure. The same one from my nightmares.

  "Scott, Scott, throw it." I whispered. When Scott didn't respond, I looked over to see him heavily breathing. My eyes widened. This isn't Scott.

"Scott-?" I whispered. His face shot to me, revealing his glowing yellow eyes. I gasped, and spun on my heel, running through the gym doors. I heard Scott pounding behind me, making me push my body faster. I huffed as I turned the hallway corner.

  I screamed when a clawed hand shoved me into the lockers, my back send a huge wave of pain all over my body. I groaned, sliding to the ground.

"Scott... don't." I breathed out. But nothing. He stomped over to me, and picked me up by my throat with one hand, and with the other, he pressed my forearm into the lockers.

  "Scott." I choked out, using my free hand to pry his hand off my throat. He was too strong. I cried out when I felt his claws pierce my arm, looking to see dark blood seep out. The same blood that Derek threw up. Black blood.