Chapter 4

Back to School

Find the line originally spoken by Noctis Lucis Caelum in the FFXV demo for a Chocobuck!

$1 Chocobuck lets you request time with a character of your choice in the next chapter. (provided the character is already in the story and you're not asking me to call them from the void just for the purpose of your request)  

$5 Chocobucks will let you put in a one-time only OC who will appear in the next chapter as a background character. For example, who's that kid who got pushed into a locker? Your OC! Who ran out of the math test crying and was never seen again? Your OC!

$10 Chocobucks gets you a short drabble with a character of your choice written by me. This can be any character you want, because it will be a drabble unrelated to this story. (probably)

And $25 Chocobucks will get you a reoccurring OC who will become apart of the story.  I don't promise a major role, but I've worked other people's OCs into the story before and it's worked out well. 

We can come up with more later, but I think this is fine for now. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

The next morning you woke up to Cloud dropping down onto your bed with a loud yawn. You tried to ignore him and put your head under the pillow as he stretched his arms up into the air and continued yawning in between words.

"Time to get up."

You just coiled yourself into a tighter ball under the covers. He retaliated by laying back from his seated position, crushing your legs and hip under his back, then he flung his arms out to the side, hitting you in the shoulder with one of his arms. You groaned irritably at him, but he didn't seem to care.

"Hey, I'm not happy about being up either, but here we are."

You sighed and sat up, at this point wanting his crushing weight off you more than you wanted to sleep. You looked over at the clock, then glared at him, "My alarm was going to go off in 8 minutes...."

"Well, now you'll have 8 more minutes to get ready." He grumbled as he sat up and twisted from side to side to crack his back. It was obvious neither of you were morning people.

"≈≈≈≈≈≈≈! Good, you're up." Tifa said as she walked into the room with a few bags in her arms.

"Not technically up." You said as you tried to rub the weariness from your eyes.

"Well, you're mornings about to get a whole lot brighter; I brought presents." She came into the room and pushed passed Cloud to sit on the bed next to you. He took this opportunity to lay back down on your bed and close his eyes for a moment.

"What kind of presents?" You said through a yawn.

"School uniform and supplies."

"Oh..." Any perk the thought of presents had given you immediately died.

"And chocolate chip waffles."

"Oh!" You beamed at her, and she shook her head as she handed you the bag from the Fountain Plaza Café.

Tifa waited for Cloud to take the coffee and bagel she got for him then kicked him out of the room so you could talk uniforms. While you sat up in bed munching away on the whipped cream covered waffles, she unpackaged several notebooks, pencil and pen sets, and some folders and then put them all in your backpack. Then she began to pull out uniform bags.