~Free Falling~

//Blake's outfit//

I'm twenty yards from my apartment door when I hear quick foot steps behind me and quicken my pace.

Shit!!!

I begin to fumble in my pocket for my key, getting ready to unlock the door quickly. The steps are gaining on me by the time I practically slam into my door, swiftly unlocking and throw myself inside only to lock it again.

I look through small peep hole in the door and see a random dauntless member run by not Eric.

Fwooo that was crazy. I have to stop trying to get myself killed.

The times twelve o'clock by the time I brush my teeth and lay down in bed. My head sinks into the plush pillow and sleep comes quickly, hopefully tomorrow doesn't come as soon.

I toss and turn the entire night in sub consciousness fighting off bad guys and magical creatures. At one point I end up falling right off the bed with a thud. "Ouch!" I hold my bruised butt and pull myself back up using the small dresser next to my bed.

What the heck, I can't even have a peacful dreams anymore?!

In glowing red numbers the time taunts me reading 5:17.

"Of course it's an hour before I have to get up, when else should I fall out of bed?" There was no way sleep was going to come back to me so I decided to just get ready for the day to come.

Hmmmm what to wear?

In my small closet I look through my array of black clothing debating on which outfit to choose.

No,no,no......uhgg just forget it.

I give up and grab my favorite jacket and jeans and finish it with my combat boots I've had since initiation.

Ok that took....7 minutes, great. How am I gonna waist the rest of this time?

I remove my clothes throwing them into the bin and walk into the restroom naked. Stairing at my own reflection I'm met with my own vivid blue eyes knowing how thankful I am to have them and not my father's. Ash blond hair falls over my bare shoulders to my mid waist tickling me every time I move my head.

You better not ever let yourself go, you got that.

I mentally tell myslef as my eyes roam over my toned body.

Yes mam. Lol I'm so stupid.

I shower and dress heading out the door at 6:27 with 32 minutes to waist before I have to be at my office. As I lock my door I think of were I could go.

That's it.

My feet move me to the stairs that are past the leaders rooms which eventually lead out to the roof where I usually go to be by myself. I walk carelessly but quietly past the danger zone of the leaders and make it to the stairs climbing them swiftly.

I'm at the top by the glass roof and unlatch a single glass panel to climb out of. I glance around me one more time for anyone before I lift it up and climb into the cool morning air.

"Ahhhhh~" I sigh at the pure pleasure. The sun barely peeks over the horizon through the fence sending brilliant colors across the sky making me wish I could fly. I walk to the edge and lean against its brick structure resting my chin in my hands.

This is nice.

"Hey" I whip around and find Eric leaning against the other side.

What the heck?! Has he been there the entire time?

I act casual, like I hadn't just told him screw off the night before. "Hey" his piercings reflect the morning sun sparkling as he moves. "How'd you find out about this place?" He asks annoyed.

"I- uh, Four showed it to me a while back." He nods his head unconvinced by my answer. "Well I'm sorry to tell you but this is off limits to even dauntless members, so leave." He holds up the exit panel for me to go but I just look down at my watch.

"Nah, I'm good. I still have 15 more minutes before I have to be anywhere." I grin sweetly and turn back around. "Are you kidding me? I wasn't asking, I was telling you to get your ass off of the roof. Now."

I roll my eyes and walk over to where he stands still holding open the panel. "And if I don't? What, you'll throw me over?! Come on Eric stop being such a-" I'm cut off my his hold on my neck.

"Finish that sentence and "I will" throw you over the edge." He gives me a death glair. I contemplate the outcomes and decide I don't really care anymore. "Bitch" is all I sputter given his grip on my neck. His eyes turn to ice as he drags me twards the ledge.

I'm grabbing and scratching at his forearm that holds me prisoner trying in vain to escape.

Dammit Blake!!! Why couldn't you of just shut up?!!!

The back of my thighs are pressed against the brick as half of my body leans over the gap between the buildings. Eric is looking at me with his stupid smirk on his face as he gets ready to actually throw me over.

He's going to do it! He's actually going to kill me!

At the last second, just as he thrust my body over, I somehow wrap my legs around his torso sending us both falling to the earth.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hold up wait, there gonna die in the third chapter already?! Thanks for reading ;)

Please like and comment!!!