~Advil~

*BANG*BANG*BANG*!!!

I jump up in bed startled by the banging at my door. I rub the side of my head and look at my alarm clock.

Its 12:04 at night, who the hell-

My thoughts are cut off by more banging. "Blake! I know your in there!" I freeze.

Oh no. I can't believe I forgot, He's going to kill me!

I jump up and walk to the door bare foot, peering through the peep hole. I can see Eric leaning against the wall with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

"Eric your drunk, go away!" Eric's head rolls back and he laughs coldly. "Either you can let me in, or I can let myself in sugar."

Sugar?!

I stand at my door with my forehead pressed against the cold wood. Eric shuffles on the other side. The door knob jiggles but the door doesn't budge.

He can't get in the doors locked, right?

Again the door knob moves and there's a picking notice, I can't quite put my finger on it though. Suddenly there's a click and the door swings open. Eric's in a squatting position holding two small pieces of metal.

He just picked my lock!!!

He slowly gets up picking up his alcohol and walks towards me. The smell of cinnamon is back and stronger than ever. I look at the bottle in his hand and now know what it is, he's drinking cinnamon scotch strait out of the bottle.

"So, you thought you could just keep me hanging out there?" He takes a drink. "You should of came when I was in a better mood!" Eric slams my door shut and locks it. "Eric stop!" I back up into my kitchen as Eric makes his way towards me. "I like the pajamas your wearing."

Eric stumbles as he walks to me, holding onto the counter top for balance. I keep backing up till I hit the counter top, he's got me cornered. Angers all over his face as he gets closer and closer giving me chills. I glance to my right and see a metal frying pan I left out. Eric's inches from me now.

He leans into my neck and kisses it deeply, reaching his hands behind me he grips my backside with both hands making me jump. "I want you." I slowly reach over and grab the frying pan. Eric kisses my jaw and snakes a hand up my bare back under my shirt. I close my eyes and hit Eric in the back of the head with the pan.

He falls like a stone to the floor taking me with him. I lay on top of him frozen to nervous to move. Eric's chest slowly moves up and down. He's knocked out.

I throw his huge arm off of me and stand up shaking my hands to my sides spastically. "Omg-omg-omg! I just knocked out a Dauntless leader!" I tangle my hands in my hair and try to control my spastic heart.

"It was self defense, for my own safety! *grrr* I mean, he was drunk he just passed out...? Would anyone believe that?" Eric groans interrupting my conversation with myself.

Great now he's waking up

I look around and see a gray blanket laying over my couch, I walk across the room and pick it up then go to my room and grab a pillow off my bed before returning to Eric. I lay the blanket over him and tuck the pillow under his head making sure I don't wake the beast.