~Can't Fight It~

Eric kicks me in the stomach so hard all the wind leaves my lungs, then walks to the door slamming it shut and locking it.

I'm crumbled in a ball holding my stomach, everything hurt. Eric jerks me so I'm facing him then punches me across the face making my head snap the the side. Blood leaks from my lip onto the floor, dotting it in bright red drops.

"I'm so sick of your damn attitude, and your back talk, and most of all..." he grabs my chin in his hand and stairs into my eyes,"I am your commander. You will obay me." Every word leaks from his mouth like acid burning me.

Eric has no idea who he's messing.

I spit into his face through snarled lips.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks down at me through flames of hate. Before I know it I'm on my stomach with Eric's hand over my mouth making it hard to breath.

I can't move! How am I going to get out of this one?! I need air, I'm getting light headed.

Eric breathes heavily behind me then suddenly becomes still. For a second I think he's going to let me go, then he bends down and berries his head into the crook of my neck tickling me with the stubble of his chin. I can feel movement where he sits in my waist and feel something, like a lump...

I strain my head to look at Eric, his hand still over my mouth, and see a sinister look in his eyes.

Eric?

He groans faintly into my neck and I know instantly were this is going. I try and scream at him to get off of me but its only comes out muffled by his hand over my big mouth. He's become more hostile with his grinding, rubbing against my butt making me desperate for escape.

Air becomes non existent and I start to feel like I falling. Eric's body on mine dissipates and I'm left sinking through clouds getting closer and closer to the ground.

I jolt up from sleep screaming at the top of my lungs. Eric jumps up next to me off the floor and gets into a fighting stance. I jump off the opposite side of the bed away from Eric and hide holding the bed lamp to my chest.

"What the hell is going on, why are you in my room?!" I scream at Eric. I peek over the bed and see Eric plop on the mattress and sigh humorously.

He lays there for a second then speaks casually, "whenever we were having our..uh....argument, when I kicked you in the side you passed out. So instead of killing you like I really wanted to, I brought you to your room."

Everything that happened after he kicked me was a dream? Man I have a twisted mind I need help.

I stair at him for a minute then stand up placing the lamp back onto the night stand. "Alright, thanks I guess. But you can get out seeing as I never invited you in in the first place." Eric doesn't move, just lays there with his hands behind his head. "Uhggg-" I walk out of my room into the bathroom and start to clean the dried blood off of my lip and chin.

Freaking Eric, he's such a pain.

I brush my teeth and rake through my tangled hair. I walk back into my room to find Eric passed out snoring in my bed.

Are you kidding me?! He tries to kill me then takes my bed over!!!

I stomp my foot then walk into my messy living room. Its only 5:30 so I have plenty of time to let out some steam before I have to be ready for todays training.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I think i would go nuts if Eric was that close to me lol. Is this what you've been waiting for?!

What should happen next, I'm not sure if I want it to go this way or that?

Comment/like <3