~Not So Fast~

Crap , what do I do, what do I do?!

He gets closer and closer and I decide to just act natural.

I walk along the right side of the hallways with my hands in my pocket avoiding eye contact. Eric passes by me still pissed of from earlier I assume, then I'm in front if my apartment door.

I fumble for my keys trying to find the right one when a harsh voice stops me. "I'm not stupid ya know, why were you following us?" I freeze with the keys in my hand and exhale shakily letting my shoulders drop.

"I don't know what your talking about." I insert the key and step into my apartment closing the door, or try to. "Bull shit, I saw you sitting in the Pit two seconds ago." Eric yells at me as I try and force my door closed as he easily holds it open.

"Eric! This is my apartment, so get out!" So much of my force is going into closing the door that when Eric slams it wide open I fall flat onto my butt.

"Ouch!" Before I know it Eric's holding me down to the ground, "What did you hear?!" I stair up at him and huff making Eric jump since he's practically sitting on me. "I told you, I don't know what your talking about!"

We sit like this for a minute or two, Eric's weight growing heavier and heavier every second. "Eric can you get off of me, I'm pretty sure your crushing my ribs." He smirks wickedly then presses down on me with his body. I pull my arms to his thighs and try to push him off but he only pins my wrist above my head.

"I have and idea," he stoops his head closer to my face making me smell old scotch drifting off of him, "...since you won't willingly tell me what you overheard, I'll force it from you." Like lightning, he pulls my upper body upwards then slams it back into the ground making my head slam into the cold floor.

My vision goes blurry making me have a instant migraine. "OK now, tell me. Why were you following us?" I let my head roll to the side cushioning my forehead on my arm, hair falling over my face. "I was following you because....you were so ugly I thought someone should really tell you."

Eric's grip on my hands tightens making my wrist ache. "Ouch! Eric! Let go of me!!!" I'm thrashing violently under him, only managing to piss him off even more. "Shut the fuck up Blake, or I swear I'll-" I manage to get a knee loose and hit him right in the manhood making him crumble over on me. I use all of my force to shove him off and run/crawl to the door.

"Not so fast." Eric yanks my ankle and I fall back onto the ground right before I make it to the front door that still stands wide open. Eric kicks me in the stomach so hard all the wind leaves my lungs, then walks to the door slamming it shut and locking it.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Wow that escalated quickly, what do you think Eric has planned for Blake?

Like/comment you know what to do :P