~Divergents~

I sit outside of Max's office with my knees to my chest resting my aching head on them.

Is Eric OK? I know he's a jerk, but he's still human. Should I...should I ask him if he wants to talk about anything?....

Max's door opens and Jeanine steps out along with here body guards. She looks down at me and gives me a stale smile, "Blake? Blake Hume, is that correct?" I stare at her blue eyes and stand up, shaking her hand. "Yeah, that's me." She nods her head knowingly," Max was just telling me about you." I'm shocked for a second but answer smoothly, "oh really?"

"Yes, we were discussing possibly involving you into a project we are working on. Max tells me you are one of his best Dauntless, so if we can't get through to Eric or if he doest follow through with his part...at least we'll have someone to fall back on." She searches my face for any sign of dismay but I hide it well.

"I'd be glad to to help, for Dauntless." I say fiercely. She nods her head, "we'll stay in touch then." She walks away followed by her men in blue.

I stair at them as they get smaller and smaller wondering what there up to. "Blake!" Max yells at me snapping me out of my trance. "Uh-yeah Max?" I walk into his office stand in front of his desk. "You had a question for me?" He asks annoyed. "Yeah I did. The capture the flag competition is tomorrow for the initiates, Four wanted to make sure everything was good to go." He least out a winded breath, "yes everything's ready, you can go now."

I hesitate for a second debating weather I should ask about Jeanine. Max looks up at me, "what? Something wrong?" I clinch my fists and speak, "No sorry." I turn around and silently tried and catch up to Jeanine.

Which way would she of gone?

The sound of heels clicking against the stone floors echo to me and I know it's her. I stay in the shadows and follow her to the roof of Dauntless that leads to the ground level. I sleek black Range Rover pulls up and the entire blue group disappears into it and drives away.

"Crap-" I mutter to myself.

Well that was a bust.

I stand up strait and look around into the night. Crickets chirp all around me and the stars illuminate the night. It has to be almost 11 'O-clock by now. I look around one last time before I start to head to my apartment to make sure no one saw me then turn around.

I flop down into my bed, kick my shoes off and fall asleep effortlessly.

-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEE--- I slam my hand down on my alarm clock silencing it.

Uhhhhhj, I don't want to "adult" today.

I slowly sit up on my bed and rub my eyes sleep away. After yawning for about 5 minutes I get up and grab a towel to take a shower. I walk into the bathroom and see another towel already on the floor.

What the heck? Oh wait, this must be Eric's towel from yesterday. He's such a slob.

I pick up the towel and throw it into a bin and take a shower. I'm clean and dressed half an hour later and start to walk to the initiates doors to wake them up.

Everyone's sleeping as I raise the metal pipe up the the wall to start banging it violently. As soon as I do, several people jump out of there skin making me laugh.

"Ten minutes to get breakfast, hustle!!!" I walk out before they could tell I was laughing. I bump into Four and he grabs me by the upper arms in surprise. "Woah there, what's so funny?" I just point at the initiates and he smiles and laughs too. "Oh yeah, its pretty fun getting them up."
He let's me go and we walk to breakfast.

"I talked to Max and he said everything was a go for tonight." Four nods his head, "thanks for checking with him for me....was...anyone ells there by any chance?" I looks at me questioningly. "Uh, yeah. Jeanine and Eric. Why?" He rubs his face and breaths a deep breath. "I think there up to something. Something bad." Were stopped now, in a dark hallway. I whisper to Four, " like what?" He's quite for a moment. "I think...she's trying to kill....Divergents."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Is Blake gonna get dragged into killing Divergents?! How could she kill Four or Tris?!

Like/comment