//Exposed//

We stand frozen for a moment, staring into one another's eyes. Suddenly Eric pulls me to him and presses our lips together.

Idk if it was the adrenaline or stress from the past couple days but having Eric kiss me....made me feel...amazing. His lips slowly glide along mine as I decide wither I should kiss him back or not.

The way he kisses me now is a complete contrast for the amusement park, rough, hungry, and quick. This one is full of longing. Eric kisses the corner of my mouth trailing it to my earlobe. My breathing picks up and I don't know what to do. Eric sucks my earlobe into his mouth nibbling it ever so softly. A faint noise comes out of my mouth that surprises both me and Eric.

He stops for a second and chuckles under his breath sending hot air onto my neck. The hand I have on his chest balls his shirt up as he sends shivers down my spine. Eric slowly starts to walk backwards with me till suddenly he falls back onto his sofa leaving me straddling him. He looks up at me through black lashes making me blush.

"Blake, if your not-" I cut him off by pulling off his shirt bringing his mouth up to mine. As I kiss Eric I can feel his hands on my backside rubbing back and forth. I don't know where it came from but out of nowhere I find myself grinding my hips against Eric's jeans. The friction between us makes us both start to pant as we kiss and grind on each other. Eric grips my ass hard making me moan into his mouth. While my mouth is open he slips his tung into it swirling it around my own. I lean my head back and pull on his lip as I look him in his gray eyes.

Eric pulls me up from the couch and wraps my legs around his waist and carries me away to another room. We continue to kiss down the hall bumping into walls knocking pictures off of there hinges. Eric kicks open a door and walks in, he nudges it back closed them presses my back up against it and grinds against my heated core. My arms are wrapped around his neck as I yank on his hair making him groan roughly.

He turns us around and throws me onto a bed covered in black covers and pillows. I lay there and look at Eric slowly approach the bed with hungry eyes. He slowly removes his shirt revealing more tattoos on top of tones muscles making me ache for him. Then he reaches for his belt unbuckling it painfully slow, dragging it through the belt loops then throwing it to the side. His jeans hang loosely off his hips showing off his V. As he unbuttons his pants my heart beat increases dramatically realizing what's about to happen. His jeans fall to the floor leaving Eric in a pair of black boxers with his shaft noticeable hard.

I blush and look away from him. This is really happening, and I'm ok with it. In fact I feel like this is something I've wanted forever.
Eric runs his hands up my side's pulling my shirt up over my head leaving me in my black bra. He stairs down at me making me feel self conscious, "what?" As ask not able to take it anymore. Eric looks down at me and answers in a ruff voice, "nothing, your just so damn sexy." At that, he bends over and starts kissing along my bra leaving wet kisses along the black material. His hands reach behind me and unclasp it slowly pulling the straps over my shoulders then tossing it. He doesn't hesitate to give my breast attention and I couldn't be gladder.

He sucks and nibbles and my nipples making me groan and wimped. I move my hand down to his waist and start to massage his member through his boxers.

Omg he's freaking huge! I can barely wrap my fingers around him!

Eric jerks when I first start to rub him but soon he starts to thrust into my hand as he continues kissing my breast. Eventually Eric's patience wears out and he moves his attention to my jeans that are still on me. He unbuttons them and slowly pulls them off my legs leaving me laying in a plain black pair of underwear as he sits between my spread legs. He slowly lays on his stomach and runs his fingers along my inner thigh moving closed and closer to his target. His finger skims my core sending a jult through me. He rubs me through my panties making me wet. I clinch the beds sheets as he rubs my clit, I groan with pleasure at it. Eric slowly pulls off my panties and flicks them away with the rest of our clothes.

I am completely exposed now.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Don't worry, I'll have the next chapter up within the next week guys! Please leave me a comment and like!