"Fight Me"

At the last second, just as he thrust my body over, I somehow wrap my legs around his torso sending us both falling to the earth.

My screams never left my throat, but were stuck in my lungs burning. Withen seconds where engulfed in darkness and hit a hard surface that thrusts us back into the air.

What the?! Did I just get spit back out of hell?!

I fall back onto the hard surface and lay there for a second gasping for air. "Get off me!" I realize I'm laying on Eric and push myself off frantically rolling to the side of the net dismounting it.

"You just tried to kill me!!!" I scream at Eric who's still laying in the net with his hands behind his head. "I did not, I let you think I was going to kill you. Hoping you'd learn to keep you mouth shut."

Bastard!

I see the suns completely shining through the hole in the roof now and check the time. "Holy crap!! I have 7 minutes before I'm late, Dammit Eric!!!" I turn on my heal and start sprinting down the corridors racing the time.

I can't be late, there's no way!

I run into several people on my way, dash around corners, jump random obstacles, and dodging small dauntless born children.

Im within the final stretch of my office when I run straight into Lynn. "Son of a bitch Blake!!! Watch were your going!"

Did she just call me a bitch?!

I shove her out of my way and shuffle to stand only to me yanked back down by my hair. "Ouch?! Let go!" I elbow her in the face making her release her grip on my hair, my head throbs in relief. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to beet you up!" She spits at me through a busted lip.

"Lynn trust me I would love to continue kicking your ass, but I can't be late so get lost." She furious. By the time I realize what's happening she's pinned me down on my back throwing punches at my ribs and face. I block most of the hits and headbutt her when I have a chance, now she's pinned down with my knees holding her arms down firmly.

By now quit a large crowd has formed around us, only caring to see the drama. "What was that Lynn? Oh, you thought you were going to kick my ass?" I pull my first back preparing to deliver the final blow when I'm snatched off of Lynn by two of the muscular men in the crowd.

"Blake! What the hell's going on here?!" Max looks angry and confused all at the same time. "I was on my way to work when she ran me over and went insane on me!" Lynn chirps up innocently. "Bullshit! Your the one who wouldn't get out of my way!" I'm fighting the men's hands holding me back wishing I could hit Lynn one more time.

"Max pinches the bridge between his eyes and speaks, " Blake, since your the one who seemed to start this whole ordeal you'll be the one punished for it."

What?!!!

Lynn smiles wickedly as my mouth hangs open. "And since your 10 minutes late you know what else is coming to you. You'll start tomorrow at 8." Without another word he walks to his office slamming his door shut. The men let me go as the crowd thins out revealing Eric leaning against a wall not to far away.

"At least you can teach the new initiates how to fight....maybe, instead of running into people." I clinch my fist at him knowing he's only trying to make me mad because of earlier.

"Yeah, and you'll teach them how to be some heartless prick who can't smile." I walk past him into my office slamming my door shut. And the weird thing is, he just let's me go.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Kinda a short chapter sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same :)

Like and comment please!!!