Chapter 4

Day four. Raining.

Not surprised.

Walking down the street seemed scarring. I'm not sure why..

I'm only a small distance away from the hotel right now. Even though, my car is in the hotel parking lot, walking seems to relax me at the moment. I had my acoustic guitar with me.

.. If I'm currently not on YouTube, I might as well find someway of making money, and music is my only thought.

I have one more day before Hunter gets here, and I'm bunbarded with questions.

I understand Hunter's worried. But never, ever has he been this concerned with my relationship problems.

My eyes kept flicking back and fourth from the path in front of me, to across the street... Not sure why, nothing's really over there.

Expect people, whom I don't know.

I turn around, looking behind me, calming my sudden feeling of someone following me.. Many people know I hate Society.. and people.. Anxiety.. It literally ruins my life..

As I turned around, I collided with someone. I dropped the Guitar as well as my bag, falling onto my butt. Welp, that actually kinda hurt..

Rubbing my head, I look up, seeing another girl. With blonde hair, pulling herself off the ground, dusting herself off. After, she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Sir." She started. "I didn't see you there."

I just stare at her. While still on the ground. All of my papers have flown out of my bag, one of them landing on my head. But I just sat there.

Finally, my mind snapped back into reality and I was able to make words again.

"No.." I say, putting the papers back in my bag. "It was me.. I'm just a klutz when it comes to people.." I explain.

She only smiled, holding her hand out. "Would you like some help?" She asked.

I accepted her offer, using her help to stand up. After, I leaned over to grab my guitar.

She looked at me for a moment. "You look oddly familiar." She said. "But.." She was silent again.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"Uh.. N-Nathan Smith." I reply, "and you are?"

"Megan..." She started quietly. "Megan Reid."

She looked at me again, examining me closely. "Ah, I remember where I've seen you." She gasped.

... Wait for it...

"I see you all the time... You're always down at that Local Cafe... You were there yesterday." She said.

Well, that was a different reaction, but I liked it. Like I've said before, it's so hard for me to walk down down without a teenager or young child recognizing me.. Or some fans parents..

"Wait.." She said. "I've seen you somewhere else.. I know it.."

... And...

"That's it! YouTube! You're NateWantsToBattle!" She said. "Right?"

With a sigh, I nod. "Yes, I am NateWantsToBattle." I answer with a fake smile.

"My cousin loves your music."

"Oh, thanks."

"Yeah, she used to be a fan."

Hold it.. "Used to?"

"Well yeah, after high school, she sorta stopped watching you, I mean, I'm sure she still listens to you, but like.. You know what I mean." Megan explained t me.

"Well, I mean, that makes sense.. I think."

"I'm sorry." She rambled. "That's something you probably don't want to hear.."

"No," I answer. "It's okay, It's nice to know these things. Little things like that help." I force another smile.

"Oh, okay."

Awkward silence...

"I'm sure you have things to do, Nate." She said quietly.

"Actu--"

"It was nice meeting you!" She cut me off, before handing me a piece of paper, that happen to be from my bag.

"Thanks.." I mumble quietly. "It was nice meeting you too." I answer slightly louder.

She smiled to me me, before walking away.

With that, I pick up my guitar, and started walking down the street again.

It was sorta nice to talk to someone, who wasn't on a cell phone..

Speaking of Phones, right when I walked across the road, I heard my Twitter Notifications go off.

Breathing out a sigh, I take out my phone, looking them over.

Five separate tweets, three of them involving me.. But only one of them caught my eye.

@MorganWant: Sometimes, I wish I never open my mouth. One of these days it'll get me in trouble. @NateWantsToBtl seems to know how to do that.. Sometimes, I wish I had his sense of mind when it comes to shutting up...

... That made no sense.. Why after four days, would she write this? Is she trying to tell me something?

Another one of her tweets catch my attention.

@MorganWant: Finding happiness isn't exactly easy, but if one tries hard enough, they will find what they are searching so far for..

Now I'm confused.. Why is she posting this? What is she saying?

... Is she saying my happiness is somewhere I've already lost it?