Chapter 13: I Always Will

Where did this power come from all of a sudden? Maseo thought, separating from Sasuke.

"Yeah! Naruto!" Sakura called, still frozen.

What the hell? Is this the nine tails' true power? Mariko thought, sweat pouring down her face. This isn't good. I don't know if Maseo can handle both of them...

Hinata watched on in awe, happy tears flowing.

"This is the end of the road!" Naruto shouted, levitating into the air. The black truth-seeker orbs floated around him.

Sasuke grinned at the sight. There's the power we need! He levitated backwards, the Susanoo standing next to Naruto's nine tails chakra, which had taken the form of Kurama himself. "Are you ready, Naruto?" Sasuke said, getting excited.

Naruto glanced over at Sasuke. His vest was in half, only the left strap keeping it together. His bandana was gone, and his sharingan was bleeding, but he was grinning. Naruto grinned back, excited. "Let's do it!" Naruto shouted, condensing chakra in Kurama's mouth.

"Tailed beast bomb!" Naruto and Kurama shouted in unison. The gigantic ball of black chakra was blasted straight at Maseo.

A roar escaped Maseo's lips as he thrust his hands out, putting up an invisible shield. The tailed beast bomb collided with the shield, and Maseo struggled to contain it. "Gaaaaaahhhhhh!" Maseo screeched, deflecting the blast downward. It blasted a hole in the floor, launching off into the void. He floated there, panting hard, chuckling. "Is that the best you've got?! Well then, let me show you mine!" His sharingan twitched, bleeding. It started to morph, turning a grayish purple.

Naruto and Sasuke flinched. It can't be... Hinata thought, startled at the change in Maseo's chakra.

"The rinnegan..." Sasuke mumbled, his voice quivering.

"Now you die!" Maseo shouted, suddenly vanishing. Naruto gasped, sensing a high chakra right behind him. He turned in time for Maseo to kick him in the face hard, knocking his headband loose. Naruto skidded to the ground, regaining his footing as fast as possible.

Sasuke surged forward, attacking Maseo with the Susanoo blade. Maseo dodged, weaving hand signs. "Wind style: vacuum blast!" A wave of air exploded from his mouth. The wind managed to get through Sasuke's Susanoo, sending him flying back.

"You're not the only one who can fly!" Naruto shouted, leaping to the air. He and Maseo exchanged blows in the air with great speed, punching and blocking and kicking and dodging. Naruto formed two batons with the truth-seeker orbs, and pummeled Maseo with them.

How are these breaking through my telekinesis?! Maseo roared in anger, breaking away and grabbing Naruto. He flung Naruto into reveal, sending him skidding dozens of yards away.

"Chidori!" Sasuke shouted, launching up to stab Maseo. Maseo chuckled.

"Whaddaya say I try out a new move?!" Maseo dodged Sasuke's attack, kicking off the wall. He condensed a ball of red chakra in his palm, thrusting it out into Sasuke's chest. "Rasengan!" He shouted, surprising everyone in the room. Sasuke wailed in pain, bouncing off the ground twice until he landed on try ground next to Naruto.

The sharingan... "Naruto! Don't use any of your ninjutsu! He's using his copy ability to mimic you! You're just adding to his arsenal!" Sakura shouted, trying her best to help her friends.

Hinata scowled at Maseo, who was laughing hysterically. Byakugan! She checked on the three fighters' chakra. Sasuke's was more than half gone, but Maseo's chakra was more than plentiful. It's like he hast used any of it! Then, she set her sights on Naruto. She gasped at the sight of his chakra signature. It was even lower than Sasuke's, and still dropping. Naruto...