T W O |-/

(A/N: in this story, Tyler and Josh are only 20, along with all of the girls)

"You're totally into him!"

Four hours.

We talked to the boys for four hours.

We probably would've stayed longer, too, if it wasn't for Stormi and Lauren. They told us about 4 and a half hours after our gig that we needed to load up the truck and head back to the hotel, even though the bar stayed open until 4.

I knew that neither of them actually wanted to leave, but we did need to get a good night's sleep before our trip home tomorrow.

We planned on leaving at 8 a.m, and considering that it was almost 1, we needed to get going.

[flashback]

"Well, it was nice meeting all of you. You're all extremely talented," Josh spoke, his eyes lingering on Aria for a bit too long.

We all thanked him, some of the girls who had heard their music returning the compliment. The two men walked around the room, giving out hugs to each of us.

I wrapped my arms around Josh, pulling away when Tyler stopped in front of me.

Josh walked away to hug Aria, his last stop. Tyler pulled me into a tight hug, his head resting on mine as he was a fair couple of inches taller than me.

"I'll text you tomorrow, maybe we can hang out soon," he whispered into my ear.

"I'll reply."

I was cursing myself for being so awkward and stupid, when he laughed softly.

He unraveled his arms, about to walk out the door when he turned around to face me again.

"Oh, and Serenity?"

I looked at him curiously, humming in reply.

"Look up twenty øne piløts when you get to your hotel."

With that, he and Josh were gone.

[flashback over]

Aria's reply snapped me back into the current moment, a smile highlighting my face.

"Shut up! Tyler and Ser (pronounced sare) were the same way!" She bit back, sticking her tongue out at Stormi like the mature 20-year-old she was.

We were now on our way home, (which was like 3 hours away) and Stormi, being the oldest, was chosen to be the designated driver.

Chelsea looked up from her phone long enough to throw me a nasty look as I felt the blush creep up my neck.

I was still confused about her behavior, but I let it go. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Why you gotta throw people under the bus like that, man?" I asked, glaring at the red and blue haired girl.

"You guys talked for, like, four hours. And don't think we didn't see you guys all up on them; they didn't hug us like that," Lauren gave me a pointed look, turning back around in the passenger seat.