T W E L V E |-/

Do you guys really like this story? I feel like not many people are reading, but I am thankful for those of you who are!! Let me know if I should change anything.

I SAW PANIC! IN CONCERT ON FRIDAY (July 8) AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

"We can't ever trust Chelsea again," I mumbled.

I mean sure it was obvious as soon as she decided to throw punches at her friends, but this time it was serious.

What she did; that was crossing the line.

Aria, Pilot, and I were figuring out what we were going to do about it, as Lauren our manager was making phone calls outside, most likely booking us gigs.

It was hard to believe that she would ever betray us like this.

Of course it made sense now, why Chelsea was so reluctant to me texting Tyler and Josh back. She knew she was gonna get caught eventually.

"Dude I can totally make Chelsea admit to selling one of our songs without consent and record it. She'd get in trouble for that, right?" Aria theorized, attempting to make us feel better.

It was impossible. Chelsea was going to get away with all of this.

"The contract...We made her sign a contract!" I realized, jumping off the couch.

Brendon walked into the room from the kitchen, looking between all of us.

"You look like you'd have a lightbulb above your head right now," he stated, nodding at me.

I shrugged, still smiling as I dug through the documents on the computer desk.

"Found it!" I yelled, slamming the Manila folder down on the table.

My friends crowded around me, watching as I searched through the document.

"Have you guys found anything yet?"

"Shh!" Lauren yelled, covering his mouth from her position in the doorway.

He raised his hands in defense, his attention moving to Tyler, who had just walked in.

I skimmed through the words, grinning widely when I found what I was looking for.

No band member shall make important decisions without consulting Lauren, Stormi and the rest of the band. If they do not consent and/or are not informed of said decision, the member at fault may be tried in a court of law.

"It says it right here! She's not allowed to make decisions without our consent!" I jabbed the paper, bouncing up and down as I glanced from person to person.

Tyler and Brendon leaned over me, reading the document.

"You're right. You can legally sue her," Brendon nodded, patting my shoulder.

"Are you gonna actually do it?" Josh questioned, a hand placed firmly on the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows in concentration, flipping through the contract and eyeing Chelsea's clear signature on the bottom. We all had to sign it for legal reasons. And we wanted to feel official, so...

"I don't know," I answered, tugging on my dyed blonde hair.

"Do you think we should?" Pilot looked at Brendon hesitantly.

"Oh hell yeah. If what you guys are saying is true, then she's a total bitch for making you all stop being friends. It was a dick move."