S E V E N |-/

To: TyJo
Hey Ty....

To: Jishwa
Did I do something? Why did you guys just suddenly stop talking to us?

A week. One full, agonizing, fucked up week. They stopped. They stopped everything. Stopped calling, stopped texting, stopped tweeting.

No contact with us at all.

We were all pissed, extremely pissed. Even Chelsea was angry. After their meeting, they cut off all contact. It didn't even make sense.

What the hell happened at that meeting?

We all had texted the whole night. Tyler and I, Aria and Josh, Josh and I, Aria and Tyler, and even all four of us on the group chat.

Everything seemed fine, so what happened?

I opened Twitter, drying my tears. Hopefully he'd see this and know that this couldn't be forgiven.

@serenity22planes:
It's funny how you can go from talking every day to nothing. I told you everything.

"Hey, Ser."

I looked up at Aria, my chest tightening at her appearance.

She looked just as rough as I did, her eyes red and puffy. I wasn't sure why this was hitting both of us so hard, we hadn't even known them for long.

"Aw, come here," I gushed, opening my arms.

She cried into my shoulder, almost bringing me back to tears.

"I thought they liked us, Ser. I really did," she sniffled, sitting up lightly and wiping her eyes.

I felt horrible for her. As much as it hurt me, I knew it hurt her worse. I wasn't as good at showing emotions as she was, so I knew I had to be there for her.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, patting her hair.

Neither of us were good at being left behind. We were good at leaving things behind, but not the other way around.

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault. I should be apologizing to you; you told him everything, and he still left."

My heart ached, making it hard to breathe.

She was right.

"I knew this would happen. At least I knew it would happen to me. Surprisingly, knowing doesn't make it hurt any less," I whispered numbly.

We were both lying on my bed, curled into almost fetal positions.

Heartaches were unbearable.

It hurt to think that Tyler knew everything about my past and still left. There was no way he just "forgot" to text me back. It was Tuesday, and their meeting was last Wednesday. Something had to have clicked.

I wasn't worth it anyway, I knew it.

My phone buzzed, my notifications blowing up because of two things.

@tylerrjoseph: I wish I could tell you that I'm so sorry.

I looked at the tweet, shocked.