T E N |-/

From: TyJo

Hey, Ser. Just wanted to say good morning. Hope your day  is as awesome as your face.

I blinked at my screen, a tired yawn escaping my mouth.

What the hell is this one going on about?

From: TyJo

sorry that was Josh, as you probably guessed. Your face is nice though.

I rolled my eyes, laughing lightly and throwing the blanket off me.

He'd wished me a good night yesterday too. I was almost positive he was just taking advantage of the fact that I'd actually started talking to him again.

From: Jishwa

tyler thinks ur face is nice (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I wiped my eyes, standing up and trudging to the bathroom.

Glaring at the angry, red scratch, I brushed my teeth quickly, taking 5 short minutes to wash my face afterwards.

Picking up my phone, I typed out responses to both Tyler and Josh.

To: TyJo

okay, well thanks ty. thats awesome of you/jish to say XD

To: Jishwa

he told me you wrote that u lil kawaii child

Despite my 10 hours of sleep, I still somehow managed to be exhausted.

The fight with Chelsea seemed so long ago, even though it was just last night. I also started talking to Tyler and Josh last night, too.

That was still plenty fresh in my mind, though.

It felt almost...too good to be talking to them again. Like I should've waited it out and seen where I could've gone without them.

Not very far, apparently.

From: TyJo
It was josh.

I moaned tiredly, throwing my phone on the bed harshly. I was way too tired for this right now.

Tyler's sass will be the death of me, I swear.

My phone bleeped, indicating a Twitter notification.

I furrowed my eyebrows, plucking it off of my satin comforter.

Scrolling through our fans comments, stopping to read most of them and retweeting/replying to some, I finally found the one I was searching for.

@brendonurie: so apparently @serenity22planes has my boy @tylerrjoseph smitten. [photo attached]

A picture of Tyler with his arm around me was underneath the statement, and my mouth dropped open instantly. I guess I wasn't paying attention when Josh had a photo shoot in Taco Bell.

Brendon. Fucking. Urie. Just. Mentioned. Me.

@brendonurie is now following you.

I squealed loudly, instantly more awake.

"SERENITY! SHUT UP!" A screech was heard from Lauren's room, her attitude not affecting an ounce of my excitement.

THIS IS BRENDON URIE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

"BRENDON URIE JUST FOLLOWED ME! FUCK OFF!" I shouted, scrolling through the many mentions I was now receiving from fans.

@joshuadun: @brendonurie bro this is old news. This has been a thing for like weeks cmon beebo get it together