F I V E |-/

"SERENITY, WAKE UP!"

"TYLER!" I screeched, feeling my body tremble violently.

Someone was shaking me and yelling, but it was nearly impossible to hear over the sound of my own shrieking.

"Tyler, she won't get up. She keeps screaming your name, I don't know what to do!"

His eyes opened abruptly, his orange-speckled brown orbs staring deeply into my own as blood trickled down his face.

"This is your fault," he whispered maliciously, hatred present in his eyes.

"Tyler, I'm so-I'm so sorry," I sobbed, hiccuping as I tried to breathe through my tears.

I felt myself breathing heavier, unable to regain my breath as panic set in.

"Where are you?"

I heard distant yells that sounded familiar, but all I was focused on was Tyler.

How did he get in the car with me when I was 17? He didn't even know me.

"Serenity? Serenity, breathe!" I heard the yell get closer to where I was, the panic almost taking over.

"You could've saved me! Why didn't you save me?!" Tyler screamed at me, trying to claw at me from his seat.

His eyes were void and his face was blank of all emotions except hatred as he reached for me, blood still spread everywhere.

"SERENITY, YOU NEED TO BREATHE!"

I was shoved abruptly, my eyes snapping open. I sputtered, gasping for air as I looked around, sobs racking through my body.

I put my head in my hands, pulling at my hair roughly as I cried, having absolutely no idea what to do with myself after that horrid delusion.

I didn't even know how I had gotten into my own room because I had fallen asleep in the car. I assumed Aria or Lauren had carried me up here, hoping I'd get another good night of sleep.

Too bad that didn't happen.

"Ser?" A soft voice spoke, a gentle hand being placed on my back.

I shivered at the touch, looking up at the owner.

It was Tyler.

I tensed up, ripping my gaze a away from him to scan the room. Josh was seated next to Tyler on the bed, Aria and Pilot both kneeling on the floor next to it. Stormi was right beside Pilot, giving me a worried look, and Lauren was standing next to the bedside table, observing her surroundings.

Even Chelsea was there, leaning against the doorway like she had so many things she would've rather been doing with her time. But I saw the fleck of worry in her eyes, and it was reassuring.

I latched onto Tyler, shoving my face into the crook of his neck and taking in his scent. I immediately calmed down, breathing deeper and more slowly so I wouldn't drive myself to another panic attack.

After about 5 minutes of pure, unadulterated silence, I pulled away, looking at everyone around me and then back to my hands. They all looked so worried, especially Josh and Tyler.

They weren't used to it like we were.

I fiddled with my fingers, dropping them back into my lap and then wiping my eyes, laughing softly.