1 | Opening

The droid beside Aubrianna crashed, causing sparks to fly up into the now fogged air

The droid beside Aubrianna crashed, causing sparks to fly up into the now fogged air. She coughed slightly before examining it.

"Artoo, you just got jammed. If something happens to you, Dad will ground me." She mumbled, wiping off the dust from his metal interior.

He beeped before rolling away, and she huffed.

"Luke!" She shouted.

The blonde head peeked into the room. "What is it?"

"Artoo won't let me fix his interior. Will you do it, please? He seems to like you more than he likes me."

Luke rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright."

Aubrianna stood up and dusted off her brown tunic, hurrying up the stairs that lead to the apartment access. She stopped at the mirror that hung on the wall in the small hallway, adjusting her neatly braided hair.

She skipped into the living room. "Mom?"
Almeta looked up from the counter. "Good, you're back. Did Artoo get fixed?" She asked her.

She shook her head. "He wouldn't let me, but Luke is doing it right now."

She chuckled. "That droid never does anything unless it involves Luke or your father."
"Speaking of, is he back?" She asked, sitting on the sofa.
"Not yet, but he will be soon." She said. "Him and Obi-Wan had a meeting."

Luke walked in and tossed a dirt stained rag onto the counter. "Little guy was filled with scum."

"What did he even get into when he went with dad?" She asked.
"Who knows." Almeta said. "Where is Leia? She is supposed to get ready to leave to Alderaan."

"I'm right here." Leia answered, stepping into the living room. "And I'm already packed."

Her mother smirked before rubbing Leia's back. "Travel safe."

"Tell dad I will see him soon." She said, and they nodded.

"Aubrianna, I need you to do me a favor." Almeta said. "I need more pastry from Dexter."
"I'm on it." She said, standing up.

I love Dex! He is a great guy. Obi-Wan introduced me to him back when I was seven. Now being sixteen, he's been a part of my life for a while, she thought.

Aubrianna jogged outside of the Coruscant apartment building, and towards their Speeder.

Her father taught her how to drive the Speeder when she turned ten. He explained to her he would teach her how to fly a ship or Fighter when she turned eighteen.

But she didn't mind. She was still in training, and was Obi-Wan's Padawan. Her father always talks about how he used to be his Padawan, before her.

"Dex!" Aubrianna shouted as she walked into the Diner.
"Aubrianna!" He yelled, walking out from inside of the kitchen. "How great it is to see you!"
"You too, Dex. Mom sent me to ask for pastry."
"Ah, I see. Let me go grab it, and you can tell me what you've been up to, huh?"

She smiled.

Aubrianna explained to Dex that she was still a Padawan learner, and about her parents going on several missions lately. She asked him if he knew anything, but he had nothing.

She walked into the apartment and handed her mother the bag of Pastry. "Dex says hi."
She smiled. "Such a kind creature. I'll have to stop in soon."

The door opened seconds later, and Anakin stepped inside. His long hair was pushed out of his face as he closed the door.

"Dad!" She yelled, running across the room. He held his arms open to her, chuckling quietly.

"I see I've been missed." He said as he rubbed ber back.
"Always,"
He kissed Almeta before sighing. "What a day."

-

Aubrianna sat up in her bed that night, not being able to sleep. This time, it was because of a dream.
She slipped out of bed, pulling her robe on over her night gown. She tip toed past Luke's and her parents room, stepping onto the balcony.

And she wasn't alone. Her father stood there, watching the Speeders fly through the atmosphere.

"How come you aren't asleep?" He asked her.

"I had a dream." She answered.
He hummed and sat down. "Tell me."

Aubrianna sat down next to him, sighing. "I sense that something dark is going to happen. It scares me, and I know Jedi aren't supposed to be afraid, but fearless. . . But I can't help it."

Anakin placed his hand on top of her.. "You are still learning the Jedi way, Aubrianna. It is normal for Padawan's to fear about the future until they learn to cope with it."

She looked up into his blue eyes, where she got her eyes from. "Were you afraid?"
He laughed. "You can say that."
She rose a brow. "What?"

"Your mother and I went through a lot when you were born. We had saved Luke and Leia from The Empire, and we were abducted. And
You, thought it would be the perfect time to come into the world." He grinned.

She frowned. "Don't blame me, I was just a baby! And to my defense, I was inside of a person who was locked in a boiling room."
He nodded. "Fair enough."

He wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her into a tight hug. "What I am saying, is that you will be afraid. But soon, you will learn there is no reason to be, my beautiful daughter."

She closed her eyes as he kissed her head.