13 | Base on Endor

I'm doing nothing tonight because I have no life. What's your plans? :))

Aubrianna stared out the window of the ship as it lowered onto the green grass of Endor. She looked towards her dad, who looked back at her.

"Have you been here before?" She asked.
He nodded. "Once."

Little did Aubrianna know, Almeta was smirking at the corner of her eye.
Once the ramp lowered, she followed Luke and Leia down it, and into the forest.

All of them were each dressed in green camouflage outfits, and tall boots. Aubrianna looked towards Anakin once he placed his lightsaber in its holster.
"Stay close." Anakin said to his youngest daughter as they began to move out. "These forests can be dangerous."
Almeta chuckled.

Aubrianna's brows creased. "Mom, why do you keep laughing?"
Anakin grinned before looking over at his wife, who continued to smirk.

"Your dad and I had a bit of an event here before you were born." she said. "Lets just say that I fell off of the bikes, and ended up scouting with an Ewok."
"Speaking of that thing." Anakin said. "I wonder if Wicket is still around here."
"Come on," Almeta said as she grabbed Aubrianna's arm. "Lets go look."

                                   ***

"What exactly is an Ewok?" Aubrianna asked as her and Almeta searched through the brush.
"An Ewok is very similar to a small bear." She replied. "But can be very intimidating."

"So you've met these creatures?"
She nodded. "Wicket is one of the leaders. He should be around here somewhere."

Almeta Force jumped onto a wooden bridge in the trees, and Aubrianna did the same. She examined the built houses and torches in admiration. "Wow."

Before they could do anything else, Almeta gripped Aubrianna's arm, and pulled her down to duck as an arrow was shot towards them. Once it stuck through the bark of the tree, they stood.

Aubrianna huffed as her mother looked towards where it came from, seeing a small creature hiding.

"Wicket!" She shouted.
Once it stood, it examined the two. It took seconds for Wicket to realize who Almeta was, and he ran towards her.
Aubrianna watched in astonishment as Wicket hugged her mother, smiling. "It's been a while, my friend."

Almeta turned to her daughter, and Aubrianna smiled.
"Wicket, this is my daughter, Aubrianna Skywalker."
The creature hugged her legs tightly, and she laughed before hugging him back. "Hello, Wicket."

Almeta knelt down to his height, and sighed. "We need your help, Wicket."

***

Anakin followed Luke and Leia through the forests of Endor that lead them to who knows where.

"I've been through this before." Anakin said as they continued to walk. "You'd think I'd know where I'm going."
Luke chuckled at his fathers response.
Leia grimaced as the dirt sank into her pants, trying to wipe at it frantically. Anakin rolled his eyes. "Come on, Princess."
"Father, please." She begged. "You're beginning to sound like Han."

As they walked farther, the three came to a stop. Three Scout Troopers stood around the tree, their blasters in their hands.
"I've got it." Luke said.
Anakin grabbed his arm. "I wouldn't try. They have traps."

Anakin pointed the end of his boot towards a net on the ground, and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Allow me." He said.

Anakin whistled, not bothering to grab his lightsaber. Once they began to shoot at him, he ducked behind the tree, waiting. Once he heard them yell, he grinned as the three trapped themselves in their own trap.

"Didn't say they were smart."

Anakin ran through the forest as they went to regroup with Almeta and Aubrianna. He caught his breath once they stopped.
"Did you find them?" He asked his wife.
"Yes." She answered. "They'll be here shortly."

Aubrianna walked around, and searched for anything she could find. Circling trees, she froze when the head of a blaster was pointed at her.