15 | Stolen

Coruscant was under caution days later. Anakin nor Almeta would allow the three of their children to leave to anywhere without one of them, even if it was to go to the Executive Building or the Jedi Temple. Aubrianna knew how dangerous it was, and she knew she had to watch her whereabouts.

When Aubrianna and Anakin made their way to the temple, Obi-Wan met with the two. Aubrianna stayed near as she listened to her father and their master talk.

"If only we could confront Kinder." Anakin said, looking towards his youngest daughter as she stared out the window. "I'm afraid for her."
"Do not let your thoughts betray you, Anakin."

Anakin looked at Obi-Wan. "Master, you've said the same thing to me for twenty years. I know what my priorities are. But this is my family."
Obi-Wan sighed.

Aubrianna frowned to herself before turning to Anakin. "May I be excused?"
Anakin looked at her. "Alright, but don't leave the hall."
She nodded before walking towards the sliding doors.

She felt her emotions running as she walked around the hall. She eyed the things on the walls to distract herself.

This is my fault, she thought. She rubbed her temples, and pushed her hair back.

***

Almeta stood before the Coruscant sky on the balcony of their apartment. Her heart ached as she sensed the sadness over those of their planet. All of this was because of one Sith.

She opened her eyes as Luke appeared.

"What will we do?" Luke asked.
"We will fight back." She answered bluntly. "Whatever it takes for us to live."

She leaned on the railing and exhaled. Luke crossed his arms as she looked over.

"I do miss Master Windu's brilliant personality." She whispered. "He would know what to do in this situation."
"But we at least have Master Yoda and Obi-Wan." Luke mentioned.

"Obi-Wan and Yoda follow by the rules." She said, almost grinning. "Your father doesn't.. Necessarily."
Luke chuckled.

Leia appeared next to Luke, her long brown hair pinned back in a braided bun. "Han is on Tatooine. The space pilots are even talking about the war."

Almeta knew she couldn't worry them. She turned around, and placed her hands on the twins shoulders. "Come on, your father will be home in a few."

Aubrianna stood on the steps of the Temple once she escaped from her father's eye. Nothing bad can happen if he's just inside.

She looked around at Jedi, and citizens of Coruscant as they strolled by. Ships left and entered the stripped platforms, leaving or exiting the planet.

She seated on the stones, trying to focus on the sudden erupted feeling. Her hear raced at the fact that she felt as if someone were watching her.

Why did I leave? She asked herself. She stood up quickly, her hand on her lightsaber hilt.

It was too late as a stun gun went off, and caused the young Jedi to fall to the stairs. Arms lifted her, and carried her away.

A large ship waited on a nearby platform, and the ramp lowered as the figure reached it. Carrying Aubrianna up the ramp, it went up with a quick hiss.

Anakin could sense that Aubrianna hadn't been near, and he panicked. Looking out of the chamber and into the empty hallway, he looked back at Obi-Wan.

"We have a problem."

***

Almeta looked towards the doors in a second as Anakin stormed in. Luke and Leia appeared from their rooms, staring at Anakin.

Anakin stared at his wife, and she swallowed.
"They took her, didn't they?" She cried out, watching Anakin lower his head. Luke's eyes widened, and Leia grabbed his arm.

"She left without my permission." He said, beginning to pace. "She didn't listen to me!"
Almeta squeezed her eyes shut as her heart throbbed. Anakin's cheek was stained with a strand of tears as he looked out towards the Veranda.

"This is my fault." He said, Almeta reaching out for his face. He looked into her eyes, and she shook her head.
"None of this is your fault." She said. "We'll find her... We have to find her."

Anakin nodded, and the twins embraced their parents. They would find Aubrianna, even if it lead to a risk.