17 | Encounter

Aubrianna was fast asleep when she jolted awake as the sound of a door busted open. Her irritated and dry throat caused her to swallow as two storm troopers walked towards her.

The troopers pressed a button on the side of her hold, and she gasped once she flung forward. Just inches above the ground from her face, she finally fell when she was un cuffed.

They grabbed her arms as they pulled her weak body up into a sitting position, and dragged her out of the doors.

Down several hallways, they let go of her as they entered a dark room. She lifted her head and looked around, only to see nothing but darkness.

"You have so much to learn of the Force, Skywalker." A voice said, catching her attention. She stood to her feet slowly, looking around for the presence of Darth Kinder as she felt it.
"Face me." Aubrianna snapped. "So I can see you right in front of me."

She gasped as the lights turned on with a flash, and the thin figure stood before her. She stumbled back, catching herself before she fell.

Gripping Aubrianna's wrist, she pulled her across the metal platforms, over a large, eerie sink hole. Every muscle suddenly became completely frozen where she stood as Kinder walked towards the end of the platform.

She smiled. "He isn't here yet, we'll pause the show until he arrives."

***

Anakin and Almeta ran to the second level as Luke and Leia's plan pulled victory. They shut down each security camera so the Imperial Officer's could not see them.

Anakin looked around for a sign. "I can sense her."
"She's not close." Almeta said. "She's not alone."

Not knowing what they were going to get themselves into, they continued walking, Aubrianna's presence growing stronger.

***

Aubrianna's cheeks were stained of tears as she closed her eyes. Not only could she not move, but if Kinder were to stop, she'd fall to her death.

"I was hoping you'd understand." Darth Kinder muttered as she examined Aubrianna's lightsaber hilt.

She didn't say anything as a tear fell down her face.

Darth Kinder's eyes rose as an Imperial Officer walked towards her. "Lord Kinder, it seems were have two intruders on the first level."
Kinder looked towards Aubrianna; who didn't meet her gaze. "I'll handle it."

She walked towards the sliding doors, and left the room.

Aubrianna choked on a gasp as a sob broke through her chest. She tried not to look down at the pit beneath her as she shook.

She gasped as a figure stood on the balcony above her. Looking up, her eyes met the same eyes that had been given to her.

Anakin.

He jumped down, and ran towards Aubrianna. He wrapped his arms around her as she cried into his chest.

"I can't move, dad." She cried. "I-I can't move."
"Sh," he said, his hands holding her arms. "It's going to be alright."
She inhaled as her mother appeared, who hugged her tightly. "My love." She whispered.

The three stopped when the lights flickered. As they looked towards the doors, Darth Kinder approached.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would show up." She said, walking around them.
"You got what you wanted." Anakin said, keeping close to the two.

"Not precisely."

With a wicked grin, she used the Force to throw her lightsaber towards the two. As Almeta and Anakin leaped out of the way, Aubrianna's eyes widened in fear.

Looking back at the youngest, the same grin stayed.

Aubrianna let out a scream as Kinder forced her to step to the edge of the platform. As she began to slip, her body wasn't frozen anymore as she began to fall.

Anakin slid towards the ledge, and gripped her hand tightly. Aubrianna panted for breath as Anakin lifted her back, cradling her to his chest.

Almeta stood to her feet as she activated her lightsaber.

"You will fight me." She said, the green blade at her side glowing. "Not my daughter."

GO BABY GO OMG

I'm so excited like ugh !

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep voting !!