10 | Kashyyyk

Almeta walked across the platform where Anakin waited in front of the ship, standing in front of him.

"They're getting ready." She said, addressing to Aubrianna and Luke. "Aubrianna is excited to see Kashyyyk."

Anakin rested his hand against her lower back. "Chewie is excited, too."

Almeta chuckled as the familiar roar erupted through the ship.
"We haven't been there in a while." She said. "It was around before Aubrianna was born."

"Brings back so many memories, doesn't it?"

She smiled before pressing her lips to his. "It does."

Aubrianna ran down the stairs to the Temple, towards the two. "Luke is getting Artoo now."

Anakin walked back onto the ship, the girls following.

Luke appeared minutes later, with Artoo rolling in behind him.

"We're ready to take off." Anakin told the pilot.

-

As the ship landed on Kashyyyk, everything seemed foreign to Aubrianna. She looked over at her father, who walked off of the ramp, all of them next.

"Are you excited, Chewie?" Aubrianna asked as she strolled next to the Wookiee.

He roared aloud, and she smiled. "I can't wait to see your homeworld."

Continuing to walk, Aubrianna began to smell smoke. She looked at Luke, and they both looked at Anakin.

"What is that?" Almeta asked, sniffing.
They all circled, only to see strands of smoke lingering into the air. That's when Chewbacca growled before roaring loudly, charging.

"Chewie!" Aubrianna yelled, beginning to run after him.
"Aubrianna!" Almeta and Anakin yelled.

Chasing after Chewbacca, she came to a halt as the beach in front of her was swarmed by droids, shooting at the surviving Wookiee's.

Chewbacca had already began taking several droids out as Aubrianna pulled her lightsaber from her belt. She ran down the beach and swung at droids bodies, hearing her families' lightsabers come to life.

Wookiee Soldiers fought back as the droids came farther onto their land. All of them quickly helped, and Chewbacca didn't stop.

Aubrianna let out a scream as droids flew by on an air bike, and she immediately ducked down to the ground. Chewbacca roared before leaning down and helping her to her feet.

"I'm alright, Chewie. Come on." She said, running around the land. She watched as her parents swung through droids faster than her, along with Luke.

As it cleared out, she was panting for air as she looked at their surroundings. Smoke filled the air as the passageways in the trees burned, even bodies of Wookiee's sprawled across the sand, even in the water.

Aubrianna noticed a struggling Wookiee crawling up from the water, seeing that it was the Chief. She quickly ran, seeing her parents running towards her.

Aubrianna quickly grabbed the arms of the Chief, pulling him out of the water. Chewie ran to them, ducking down to his friend.

They exchanged a conversation, and the Chiefs body became still. Chewie lowered his head to the other, making a scruffing sound.

"Who did this?" She cried, trying to comfort the upset Wookiee. "They killed them!"
Anakin helped her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

"It was my Mother." Luke said suddenly.

All of them turned to the young Jedi, and he lowered his head sadly.
"I am so sorry, Chewie." Luke said. "Please forgive me."
"This is not your fault, Luke." Anakin told him.

Chewie stood up and hugged Luke tightly as Anakin wiped the tears from Aubrianna's cheeks. She sighed.

"There are survivors. We must attend to them first."

-

Injured and surviving Wookiee's were sentenced to rest as all of them got rid of the bodies of the fallen Wookiee's. Once they were finished burning them, Almeta sat on the sand, taking a breath.

"This can't keep happening." She said.

"Padmé is going to keep destroying those around us until it is just us." She barked.
"I won't let her hurt my family."

"She won't hurt any of us. I won't allow it." Anakin said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "We stay together."

"We must warn Leia." She mentioned. "Her and Han need to come back from Alderaan."
"I'll send her a hologram right now." Luke volunteered.

Anakin stood beside Aubrianna, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Don't be afraid, Aubrianna."
"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She confessed.
"I won't let anyone hurt you, your mother or your siblings. We are a family, we stick together."

He kissed her head before they all walked towards the ship, Chewie holding Aubrianna's hand.