4 | Darth Kinder

Darth Kinder looked up from the desk that sat in front of her as Mordane stood in the doorway.

"Master Kinder, a ship has been spotted on our Radar."

She stood from her seat and walked towards the door. "Send out the Troopers."
Kinder followed Mordane down the corridors until they reached the landing station.

She watched from the second level as the Stormtroopers walked into the ship, and soft grunts and yells were heard. As they appeared, they held a young girl dressed in white with brown buns on the sides of her head.

"Let go of me you Trooper scum!" The girl yelled, trying to break free.
The troopers looked at Kinder. "What do you want us to do with her, My Lord?"
"Take her to Cell 2187." She demanded.

The young girls eyes met Kinders, and she stared at her. Her brown eyes focused on the girls, and she blinked several times.

"Now." Kinder said in a more demanding tone.

"Yes, My Lord."

Kinder turned around and walked towards the corridor. "My Lord, is there anything else you want me to do?" Mordane asked.

"I want you to send Solo to Cell 2187 and get anything out of the girl and why she's here." She ordered.

"Of course, My Lord."

-

Leia was pushed inside of the cell, causing her to fall. She looked up and watched the Stormtrooper close the door.

"You won't get away with this." She said, sitting on the cold metal bench.

"I'll handle it from here." A deep voice said.

Leia watched as a pair of eyes appeared, and the door opened.
She sat up and stared in shock as he stepped into the cell, leaning against the wall.

"A Princess, how lovely." He grunted.

"I don't know who you are, but if you don't let me out I -"

"Where are you from?" He interrupted her.
"That's none of your business." She snapped.

"Alright, fine. Then why are you here?" He asked.

Leia inhaled, crossing her arms over her chest. "I was searching for a missing ship."

"Ah, and you thought they'd be here." He said, folding his arms.
She nodded.

"I hate to break it to you, Princess, but there is no ship here."
"I don't believe you."
He cocked a brow. "Is that so?"

Leia pressed her lips together in a firm line. "Let me go."
"No can do, Sweetheart." He said, leaning against the door. "You're stuck here."
She sighed.

"Chewie, get in here." He called.
Leia's eyes widened as a tall Wookiee squeezed into the space.
"You traitor!" She shouted, watching as Chewbacca roared.
The man looked at him. "You know her?"
He roared, and the man huffed.

"He went missing years ago, Now I know where you've been, you walking carpet!" She shouted.
He made a scruffing sound, causing the man to sigh.

"Alright you sensitive oaf." The man mumbled. "I won't let anyone hurt her, only if you don't come back here and get yourself into this mess again."

"I wasn't planning on it in the first place."

Chewie roared.

He looked at Leia after looking at the Wookiee. "I don't want to be here either, Your Worship." He began. "That's why we're going to bust out of here tomorrow."

She sighed. "Tomorrow?"
He sent her a glare. "You want it to be noticeable if we do it now?"
She shook her head.

"Alright. Chewie, get out of here. We're busting out tomorrow."

The Wookiee let out a screeching roar as he hurried out of the cell, the man following behind.

Who was this man? Whoever he is, he worked for The Empire, but he didn't want to be here; to be involved, Leia thought to herself.

"Wait!" Leia shouted, watching him come to a halt.
"What?" He huffed.
"What is your name?" She asked, folding her hands.

The man looked at her as if he were studying her.

"Han," he said.

"Han Solo."