11 | Help From Organa

"Princess Leia, it appears that you have an incoming Hologram message from Master Luke." C-3PO said as she walked into the small room of the Palace.

Leia sat down and waited as the static appeared, the blue focusing as it showed Luke.

"Leia, we have terrible news."
"That's a lovely way of starting a conversation." She muttered.

"Father took us to Kashyyk to find any trace for a protection base, only to find a droid army. Our mother has been up to something."

"Darth Kinder, huh." Han huffed as he walked in.

"What will we do?" Leia asked as Han sat beside her.

"Is there something wrong, Milady?" Bail Organa asked, stepping into the room.
"Forgive me, Senator Organa. I have just received awful news from my brother."

"What is it?"

"It seems that Darth Kinder had created a droid army, and has tried to destroy the Planet Kashyyyk. That must mean she's making a move to Coruscant to destroy the Jedi."

Bail crossed his arms over his chest. "I'll call in reinforcements."
She rose a brow. "You're going to help, Senator?"
"It's the least I can do, Milady." He said. "I'll call in a round of Troopers to station on Hoth and Kashyyyk."

She turned back to the hologram. "We have it covered here. What about Coruscant?"
"Father is working on that with Master Kenobi." He answered. "They believe the Jedi can stay grounded and fight them off."

"Well this is fantastic." Han grunted. "I'm always up for a fight."
She glanced at Han. "You think you're so funny don't you, Laser Brain?"
"In fact I do, your Worshipfulness."

Leia sighed. "We'll be back soon, Luke. And tell father to get an apartment for this Smuggler."

"Great, I'll get the Falcon ready."
Rising from his seat, he and 3PO walked outside.

"Be careful, sister." Luke pleaded. "May the Force be with you."

-

Walking onto the Millennium Falcon, Leia spotted Han sitting at the Cockpit. C-3PO stood near the opposite doorway.

"Oh dear, this ship is very unstable." He complained as it jolted to life.
"Watch it, Protocol." Han warned the droid.

"Would you lighten up?" She asked as she sat down next to him.
"Sure, but you could be a bit nicer." He said to her calmly.
"We could get a lot more things done without arguing." She said to him. "So let's just quit."

Han sent Leia a cocky smile. "Smartest idea you've come up with, Princess."
"I beg to differ." She scoffed.
He crossed his arms quickly as he leaned closer to her. "Yeah?"
"Yeah!" She challenged.
"Name one smart idea you've come up with."

"Protecting my people!"
"Go on,"
"And bringing you back with me!"

Realizing it had slipped, Han stared into her eyes with furrowed brows.
"You make me uncomfortable." She muttered.
"Do I?" He asked.
She blinked her eyes shut as Han moved closer, his nose brushing against hers. She felt her heart racing as their lips met.

Pulling away, they stared at each other.

"Princess Leia, if you do not mind, could you please allow me to shut down." 3PO asked.
"I don't mind." She said, standing up quickly and awkwardly. I stood behind 3PO and pressed a button hidden under his wire plate, watching him sit down, and shutting off.

Leia sat back down as Han continued to fly, folding her arms.

"This is not good." Obi-Wan said as he stood in front of Anakin. "Master Yoda can sense a disturbance through the force."

"Our last option is to fight." Anakin replied. "That's all we can do."

Luke suddenly barged through the doors, looking at his father.

"Senator Organa of Alderaan has called in reinforcements. He is stationing Clones on Hoth and Kashyyyk."

Anakin looked at Obi-Wan. "See, no problem."

Anakin looked towards the window as a ship began to land.
"That'd be Leia."

He followed Luke outside, and he ran towards his twin. He hugged her tightly, and hugged Han next.

Leia looked over Luke's shoulder and at her father, causing Anakin to smile. She quickly ran across the platform, hugging him tightly.

"I am so glad you are alright." He said. "Your mother and I have been worried."
Leia's brown eyes met his. "I'm aware of my mother's plot to destroy the Jedi."

"She will not win." He said, watching her look back at Luke; who spoke to Han.

"And if we lose?" She asked.

He placed hsi hands on her shoulders. "The Force is strong in our family, Leia." He told her. "We will win this."

That was it before all four of them walked up the staircase, into the building.