Meeting

Chapter 1

I was lounging about my house reading Jane Austin's The Pride and the Prejudice for perhaps the millionth time in my long life of 167 years. I swear i would never tire of this book; the story of romance between two people. How lucky the humans were and they didn't even realize it, to love and be loved. After my spat with the man that would have potentially been a suitor for me, I guess the military woman in me would not allow me to be tamed so easily.

" Ugh that vial and disgusting man, how dare he think he had a chance at winning me over when he himself did not realize how much I detest taking human life."

As I was pondering the past, the man, and the thousands of innocent lives I had slaughtered; when I heard a knock on my door. I live in a cottage in the middle of the dense forest in a place known as Kalispell, Montana under a near constant cover of clouds; it allows me to be somewhat normal and gives me the illusion that i could have my human life back. I walk towards the door and open it, only to find the man that I call my brother: maybe not in blood but in the bond that we shared in the Confederate Army back in the 1860s. We had also grown up in the same small town when we were human.

"Jasper! Alice! to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? Not that it isn't wonderful as always to see you but I wasn't expecting to."

Jasper gave me a wiry smile as I received a big grin from Alice

" It is a pleasure to see you as well, especially knowing that you have still maintained the Vegetarian diet I see" Jasper replied.

" Oh you know me i've kept it since I found there was another way to live without slaughtering more innocents in my life, please do come in" I replied

They walked into my house both sitting on the couch holding hands, rather apprehensively I might add, it seems that there is something troubling on their minds.

" We need your help and I've seen that you're one of the people that can make this situation not end in death." Alice pleaded.

" Wait, hold on one moment, what is going on?"

" The Volturi are coming after our family." Jasper replied

" What?! Oh I knew those insignificant fools would try something like this. What must be done? How can I be of help? Why is it that they have threatened the lives of your family?"

They looked weary, this must be a rather tense situation, I have been waiting for this day, when the Volturi would try to come after a family as pure as Carlisle's and I intend to help in anyway I can: those vile creatures must be stopped.

" Okay so theres the problem, let us explain the situation before you get too rilled up there little sister." I rolled my eyes a Jaspers comment and proceeded to listen carefully

" Okay you remember Edward right? Our adopted brother?" Alice explained

" Of course! how could i forget Eddie? So i'm guessing its something to do with the wedding invitation I was sent? Which sorry I could not attend: i'm still weary of being around humans, even though my control rivals Carlisle's at this point in time, I still get somewhat uncomfortable around mass quantities of humans."

" Apology excepted even though i would have loved to see you in a dress." Alice grinned

" Like hell you would have gotten me into a dress."

Jasper Chuckles, "Well on Edward and his wife's honeymoon she conceived."

"What? That is impossible we are basically dead, it just doesn't happen our the bodies are not made for reproduction when we stop aging."

" Well you see thats what we thought as well just the thing we didn't factor in is that males even as vampires are still able to conceive and even though the females can't, Bella wasn't a vampire when she conceived." Alice interjected.

" So what your telling me is that his wife conceived an immortal child?"

" No not at all she conceived a hybrid half vampire and half human: she still grows everyday and at a rapid pace as well." Jasper explained

" Oh I see let me guess some numbskull saw the child, and went to the Volturi thinking that your family created an immortal child?"

" Thats exactly what happened, we are gathering more information so we can make them understand that she is not a threat." Jasper continued.

" So what is my part in all of this? Protection? I know that my gift is rather well developed but what can I do?"

" Well we were hoping if it came to yes protection but also if you could, play witness to the child growing as to prove that she is not an immortal child" Alice asked.

" Of course there is not a doubt in my mind, it would be my pleasure to help your family after you have shown me a way to not be the monster i believed I was." I stood from my seat and started packing my belongings at vampire pace packing, a few clothes would thankfully be all that I needed.

" So when do we leave?"

" Well you will be heading back to the house in Forks we still need to gather more information and will be getting Peter and Charlotte for witnesses as well." Jasper stated.

" Sounds like a plan I believe I still remember the location of the house."

" Just be careful of the wolves, travel around La Push not through." Alice hugged me as followed by Jasper.

" Do you doubt the abilities of Lieutenant Colonel James Jumper?" I asked slyly

Jasper laughed a big booming laugh, " No sir only wishing safe travels from my little sister."

I laughed and smiled starting my journey to Forks in search of the Cullen clan and their newest members.

A/n
Hello lovely readers it's been a while, so I realized while trying to read my work, that it was utterly horrible with grammar and needed to be fixed so be prepared to get a little bit of a different story. I think I may or may not work on some of my others as well. So it's been so long since I even touched this story. Love you guys :)