Training with the Solider

Chapter 6

I stood across the clearing waiting for Garrett to make a move, he slightly crouches with a smirk on his face. I watch closely waiting to see if it will be as easy to tell by his body language how he is going to attack first, without making the slightest adjustments to his posture he rushes at me charging straight forward. I wasn't quite expecting that seeing as he appears to be one of the more experience fighters, I move to counter- attack by placing my weight on right leg to kick with my left when he suddenly ducks moving to sweep my legs out from under me. I dodge his sweep by flipping over him and moving to slide under him as he moves to counter by grabbing my leg to throw me which i move and slip away from him moving farther back to reevaluate the fight.

Now this fight lasted much longer than my fight with Emmett; I was able to get a few kicks in but mostly focused on dodging his attacks as he seemed to know how to counter each attack that I made to make. I smirk as we trade blows each blocking the other ones attacks.

" If you don't fight like you mean in your going to end up with your back to the floor." I smirked at him as I launched him with a kick back.

" Well rather I wouldn't want any harm to come to my sweet little solider." He stated with a smirk, I could see that his rather smug smile was telling me that he's a lot more skilled than this as I returned to my stance.

" Bring it on you big lug."

He appeared to finally understand that I could take care of myself as I watched his expression turn serious as he appeared to be calculating my stance. He starts moving towards me and I prepared to counter his movements, when he appeared behind me trying to wrap his arms around my neck and chest to hold me into place. I spun around and lifted my legs pushing him off of me and flipping backwards. He lands on his back on the ground, quickly jumping up as I was about to deliver a strong axe kick to his stomach, I smirked as it left a dent in the soil.

" That looked like you were intending on harming me Flower." He chuckled

I laughed, " No I knew you were going to dodge it in time, besides it would have only cracked your skin a little bit." I winked

I decided it was his turn to be on the defensive as I stalked towards him slowly. He appeared to be waiting for my next move, I ran towards him going for a roadhouse kick to his temple. Garrett grabbed my leg to fling me to the side, I spun into the air landing on his back as he hit the floor turning his body so he lands on his back with me straddling his waist as my teeth were on his throat. I lightly bite the skin on his neck and then pull my teeth away as I was still sitting on his stomach.

" Pinned ya." I grin at his slightly surprised expression.

He smirked up at me and then rolled the both of us over and proceeded to lock me into place.

" On the contrary of you think you won, I know I won." He then smirks, then leans down and kisses me.

The kiss was nothing I had ever felt before, It was like everything inside me was on fire but at the same time I could feel fluttering in my stomach as I felt more alive than I had in my immortal life. I gripped his hair kissing him back I could feel him smile into the kiss, he lightly bit my bottom lip and ran his hands over my waist. He then pulls away smiling down at me, I swear if I could blush i would at that moment as a rush from the kiss enters my body.

" Maybe we should get you guys a room all of this tension might burn the forrest down." Emmett laughed

I had forgotten that anyone else was in the field with Garrett and I. Garrett proceeded to get off me and offer me a hand up, I took it as he pulled me up into his arms. I stood in his arms looking shyly at the clearing floor slightly smiling.

" Why to ruin their moment darling." Rose says hitting him lightly on the chest as he holds her smiling.

I heard Garrett chuckle huskily as I look towards the group sheepishly.

I giggled slightly, " Well I should get Bella to see if she would like to continue training."

I walk back towards the house when I feel Garrett grab my arm and spin me towards him so i'm flush up against his chest. I look up at him as he looks down at me into my eyes.

" I'll follow you anywhere Little Flower." He smiles cupping my face.

" I'll hold you to that when this is all over." I smile at him and press a kiss to his lips.