More than one Attacker

Chapter 9

I smiled back at the two vampires and look up at the love of my existence and smile towards him. I honestly cant believe I am standing here, It is all thanks to the two Romanian vampires that I am still alive today. Knowing how I am, I would have fought with Demetri that day until i was unable to fight any longer or he was torn to pieces. Yes, I am pretty strong for someone of my size and stature, I've had the military training necessary to have been able to live fighting against the vampire, but surely as soon as the rest of the Italian coven heard of Demetri's demise, I have no doubt they would have sent the twins after me. At that point I know I would have had no hope in surviving that confrontation. With Alec's ability to take away my senses and Jane's ability to cause me burning pain, I would have been killed I would have fought for my life but being incapacitated would have stopped any hope I had for survival. I shivered at that thought. But I know of the imminent possible of my impending doom, knowing that if it came to a fight I would no doubt sacrificed myself in order to protect those I loved.

Edward answered my thoughts " You know there is no way in hell we would let you do such a thing Vi. Besides I doubt it would come to that, we would do the same before the thought even crossed our conscienceness."

I glared harshly at that statement , " Ha! as if you think I would let you do that."

The Romanians and Garrett looked puzzled about our exchanged but I ignored it. I did not wish to discuss this with either of them in the off chance that they would force me to stay in the shadows with the wolves. I simply wouldn't comply with that, I would stop anyone who proceeded to try and harm them if not by pure strength and skill then by my abilities. But the same could not be said for dear old Eddie

" She was thinking about if it came down to it, how she would sacrifice herself in order to save everyone though to think that the Volturi would not let anyone kill you seeing as your power is so valuable."

Garrett turned toward me glaring, " Don't you dare think about it, I only just found you. If you think I would let you leave this world without me, you are sadly mistaken."

Vlad perked up at Eddie's comment. " I would only have to agree with your mate, we would not allow you to die either. You have become like a daughter to us in the time that we had together and we will not allow such a thing."

I my glare heated, " And you think I feel any less of all three of you, No! the entirety of this coven shall not die because of the scum. I will not allow such a thing to transpire on my watch." I growled lowly and then walked out of Garret's arms to continue training.

I walked away from the group and into the forrest practicing the techniques that I have developed during my time traveling for my own abilities. I do not know how long I had been training perhaps a few hours when one of the wolf pack descended towards me. It was the Beta of the pack I believe his name is Embry. He climbed through the wood and sat on a fallen log watching as I fought an invisible foe twisting and turning using the vines of trees to snap at the enemy. As I stopped resting for a moment I turned to Embry noticing Garret next to him. They seemed to be discussing my movements while I fought and evaluating my strengths and weaknesses.

" She needs to better prepare herself for an assault from behind thats the only opening that I can see in her attacks or possibly from above." Embry explained to Garrett.

" I noticed that as well, perhaps if she had more than one opponent she could better train." Garrett countered

" That could help but if she had multiple attacks coming at her at once I think that would be the easiest way for us to be sure. I say at least four." Embry explained.

Garrett smirked at that and proceeded to walk towards me just as Embry was following

" My love I have an idea would you be opposed to it little flower?"

" What did you have in mind?"

" Well I think you should train with more than one attacker that way we can better evaluate strengths and weaknesses and correct it accordingly." Garrett suggested.

I shrugged " Why not sounds good to me, at the same time we could train Bells and see if she can keep up with me in a real fight."

We walked out of the forrest and back towards the house, Eddie must have heard us or maybe everyone had because they were all on the porch awaiting our arrival. i spoke

" Okay Bells and everyone else, we need you, everyone with a gift that can't be penetrated by your shield, plus our stronger fighters, and Bengie you as well of dodging projectiles. We are going to do some training, I know there is a possibility that this wont happen but we are going to try having everyone attack me at once. The mental abilities a little farther not actually attacking and the physical abilities attacking me at once. Bells your job will be to shield me mentally and I will be moving around trying to avoid being attacked and subduing who I can. The way we can judge this is if teeth get too your neck, or my someone gets wrapped around you your out."

Most everyone had grins on their faces or produced some chuckles I heard a loud Oh Yea coming from Emmett I assume and even Eddie was grinning. Well this seemed like it would be a good fight Eddie could be in either category seeing as he could use his mental ability for fighting but if that proved to be useless he is still a decent fighter.