Fights and Soulmates

Chapter 10

We continue through training, Bella seems to be able to defend me against mental attacks. Which make it easier to take on the multiple opponents, seeing as I consider the plant life my ultimate defense it helps to protect me from attacks that I did not see coming. The others seem satisfied with this and we move to work on the others being attacked by other opponents including the wolves in this fight. I try to focus on protecting the others with my Botano abilities and channelling the shield Bella is projecting onto me and fighting at the same time proves a little more difficult. After a few hours of training I collapse into mental exhaustion, Garrett rushes to me side helping me up and wrapping an arm around my waist. I smile towards him and then turn towards the others.

" So I think about now is the perfect time to take a break. We have a couple of days before the snow starts to stick to the ground hopefully." I say

" Well according to Alice's vision and with the Weather that seems about right."

" Well then I believe that we have all deserved a well deserved rest." I smiled

Garrett and I proceed inside the house, He places next to me on the couch and turns towards me taking me hands in his.

" Flower you are amazing, how you fight is like a graceful but deadly dance that I am entranced by." He kisses my hands.

I smile towards him and lean my forehead against his, I reach up and kiss his forehead and lean into his shoulder.

" You rebel are perhaps the most fascinating of the two of us. With all of your experience in the world how did i get so lucky as to find you?"

" It is I who is lucky to have find you my darling mate." He smiles and leans towards me pressing his lips against mine.

I smile into the kiss and i'm hit with a sense of belonging, it feels like after all this time this is where I belong. In the arms of this magnificent creature, I can't believe I lived so long without him by my side and I wish to spend an eternity figuring out more about him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss pulling me into his lap so i'm sitting sideways on him, my torso facing him. It feels like hundreds of butterflies are fluttering around in my stomach trying to fight their way out of my body and I feel the need to get closer. Alas there isn't the time for that now but perhaps after this is all said and done we can continue this later. I pull away from the kiss smiling towards him after biting his bottom lip lightly. I smirk at him as I see the hunger grow in his eyes, I lean forward and whisper in his ear lightly so no one else will hear as I hear them walk up the steps of the house.

" Later my love, we must focus on the fight ahead."

he chuckles lightly and whispers in my ear, " You can guarantee when this is done I will ravage you until we are both satisfied."

I chuckle lightly and lean my head against his chest, If I could blush my face would be flaming red. I breathe in his sent as the smell of the forrest and the ocean along with a splash of cinnamon invades my nose. His smell is intoxicating, some people say that when you find your soulmate they remind you of your favorite things. I guess for vampires they smell like your favorite things.

" Vi i would have to agree with you on that thought." Eddie snickers answering my thoughts as he enters the room with Bella and the rest of the Cullens.

I smirk, " Its mostly just a theory of mine, sort of like the Volturi describes it but a bit more poetic."

Eddie laughs lightly and hugs Bella to his chest, " Yes they call it La Tua Cantante, a bit less poetic then the soulmate being everything you desire."

I could see some confused faces but decide not to indulge their curiosity with my thoughts. I snuggle further into Garrett's chest as I feel him chuckle underneath me, as he runs his fingers through my hair down my spine. As I look across the room it appears as everyone has started to settle down for the night, Nesme runs up to me and bids me a good night before her and her parents exit the house heading for their cottage. I smile at peace with my thoughts as I close my eyes wishing that I could sleep.