Violet and the Romanians

Chapter 8

Garrett turns towards me smiling, " So my beautiful mate how did you come across these gentleman?" he winks at me

If i could have blushed i would " Well thats quite a long story." I began my story

I was exploring through Transylvania in Romania running from Demetri, I had just gotten into a fight with him cracking his face in the process, after one of his many attempts at flirting with me, trying to let me court him. The Volturi had officially placed me on their shit list after I had almost dismembered one of their precious "Gifted Guard". Anyway I was sprinting through the forrest running from his pursuit.

" My love everything will be forgiven if you just return to Italy with me."

" Don't call me that I was never yours and I will never be yours you damn bastard!!" I yelled back towards his direction.

I heard a growl from behind me as I was tackled to the ground, just as his teeth were at my throat, he was thrown off of me by a pale blonde blur. He growled as two vampires were standing in front of me shielding me from the world's best tracker. A pale blonde vampire was standing next to a dark haired one. The Dark haired one reached his hand out to me to help me up as the the other addressed my attacker.

" You will leave this place, whatever this young creature has done is no issue for you and your coven any longer."

" She is my Mate and I will have her!" Demetri growled

The pale one looked back at me and I growled and flipped Demetri off in my true American Rebel fashion. He chuckled

" It does not appear that way to me, leave our territory now before you don't return to your masters!"

Demetri looked towards me with a look of longing " Some day my love you will be mine, maybe not now but some day I will have you." Demetria sprinted off back towards Italy like the good little lap dog that he is.

The two vampires, introduced themselves as Vladimir and Stephan, and we travelled to their home, which was known as Dracula's Castle.

" Well isn't that ironic." I had snickered walking through the threshold with the two vampires.

Stephan chuckled, " Well originally it was our castle we thought it would be nice to keep with the old ways."

I grinned at that, we settled down as i retold the story of what had occurred with Demetri. They chuckled when I had told them about how i cracked his face and ripped off one of his arms startling the entire Volturi coven and proceeded to tuck tail and run out of the castle with much haste as I was vastly out numbered. I had been running for two weeks before the events of today occurred. They told me the story of how they used to be the rulers of the Vampire society, how they were fair and just.

" Though we did not keep ourselves secret and hide like cockroaches as the Volturi does now. We were feared but most of all we were respected." Vladimir smirked

" That sounds like it could have been potentially problematic though?" I questioned

" Yes but we quickly disposed of our threats." Stephan countered

I spent the majority of decade that was spent with Vladimir and Stephan they helped me learn some new aspects about my abilities. After leaving the Romanians I travelled around the world and ended up here.

I chuckled at the sly grin on Stephan's face, " Yes the young flower was very close to death or at the very least capture in danger of being held against her will."

" I thank you for saving my little flower, if not for you I wouldn't have met her." Garrett smiled at me as I stepped into his arms and kissed him.

Vlad and Steph both smiled at me , " We are glad that she is finally happy, its very well deserved of her." Vlad said.