Getting to Know Each other :Chapter 5

Kate's POV

          I was up most of the night thinking about him, It was around 11:45 when finally looked at the alarm clock. 

"Oh Crap!" i thought jumping out of my bed. 

"I'm supposed to meet Damian at the Tree at 12!" 

    I jumped out of my bed and got dressed, I didn't have time to do my hair all fancy so i just put it n 2 french braids. I wore a green sweat shirt with leggings, and i wore the same make up i usually did.I put two waffles in the toaster and waited impatiently for them to be done. Once they popped up i ran through the door 

"Mom! I'm going to the park!" i yelled and it echoed through the house.

 "Ok dear! Remember to be safe!!"  she yelled back. But i was already down the street.

          I was literally running to the park, and shoving waffle in my face. Once I got to close to the tree, I started to walk and act natural. Like as if i just walked the whole way.I saw Damian sitting on the branch he was on yesterday."So why did you want me to come?" i asked as i cautiously walked over. "Oh i just wanted to get to know you"  he said jumping down from the tree branch he was once on.

  "As long as i get to know you too" i said as i walked closer to him.

 "Well were... Friends.... right?" he said looking to the ground, below him.

 "Uh.. yea" I said looking at his shoes.

"Nice shoes" I said giving him a smirk.

 "Uh thanks..." he said raising an eyebrow.

 "Sooooo" i said climbing up onto a branch. 

    He was about to tell me something, when his phone started beeping. He sighed and said he had to go right away.

 "Ok?" I said not knowing what was going on. 

  He jumped off the branch and started to walk away.

"Bye Dami!" I said in a sorta taunting voice, knowing how he didn't like that name much.

 "Oh then bye Kat" He said back. I couldn't really see his face, but i just knew he was smirking... I Hated to be called Kat! I mean my name is KATE not KAT!!! Then he was gone.

          How the heck does he do that?! I wondered. That was a total Batman move.I sighed and hoped down from the branch i was currently on, I started to walk around the park just thinking. Trying to compare Damian and Robin. I mean... maybe he is Robin. But i guess i'll find out tonight when we have a visit with the Bats.

                                            ~~--Time Skip to that Night--~~      

   I was about to get dressed in my Catgirl costume when my mom stopped me.

"Honey... This is a new plan, Just stay in your regular clothes" My mother said looking me up and down.

"Ok...Why" I asked unsure of what was going on in the demonic mind of hers.

"Well, your going to pretend to be a helpless little girl that 'Catwomen' Kidnapped" She said hoping for my approval. 

I grinned happily, I could Finally get through to this Robin Kid!

    My mother put a sack over my head, bound my wrists together and threw me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. I on the other hand thought that this was completely uncalled for!She walked around with me over her shoulder, I gave the occasional whimper and cry out for help, when my mom would pretend to dig her claws into my leg as i cried out.And the FINALLY I heard a.....

 "Put the poor girl down Catwomen" I heard a deep and racially voice from the distance.

 My mother dropped me and I hit the ground with full impact.I was a little shaken by the fall. Then i all of a sudden felt hands on me. That scared the cheese balls put of me and i screamed.

 Then i heard the soothing and familiar voice say"I won't hurt you i promise!"

          I get the sack taken off my head to see the Familiar Face of Robin. After the sack was taken off my face, I saw his eyes got wider, And our eyes met. I mean what a glorious moment... Of course it was broke by "ROBIN!! Get her out of here!!"  He snapped out of the trance and took out a baterang and cut the bounds that held my wrists together.

He helped me up, and he started to lead me out of dangers way. 

"You need to get out of here it's not safe..." I almost said in a wispier. 

"Uh why? I have a dangerous life.This is a dangerous living!" He explained to me.

I honestly don't even really know what really happened after that, But somehow i kissed him........ and the weird part was that he kissed back!! I mean that was just crazy.  I was just hoping that Batman or my mother didn't see.

 "I'm sorry" I say out after i pulled away.

 He raised an eyebrow in question. I can't believe i did it but I... I... gripped the edges of his green mask and with one swift move i ripped it off.  i saw his Ocean Blue orbs. and I knew those from anywhere. 

"Damian..." I almost mumbled under my breath. He gasped that I had figured out his identity.

          "Well i guess we need to make it even then don't we?!" I said trying to hold back my sobs, there was a burning sensation in my throat, I stood there slowly moving trying not to make a sound

 I ripped off my clothed reveling my Catgirl uniform. and pulled out my cat mask and put it on my face. And i started to put my gloves on. 

"Kate?..." he said. 

"Well see you around birdie."

 I did a fancy spin and pushed a button on my glove releasing the razors sewed into the tip. I started to run away, but I heard his cries of pain when the razors dug into his arms and thigh.