WHAT!?!? : Chapter 22

~~--Time Skip to the Next Night--~~

Kate's POV

     Well it's Monday night,and I'm still pretty pissed at Damian for what he did. Pretty much my whole day consist of Britney trying to flirt with Damian,Me trying to ignore Damian, Reviving Death glares from Britney and her little cult, and almost getting beat up AGAIN after school. Luckily Damian was there that time. Wait?! What am i saying.I'm mad at him. After he helped me up a ripped away from his grip and started to walk towards the shiny black limo.  After we got back to the manor, I went up to my room,went in my bed, and tried to think what i was going to do about this whole Damian situation.I told him to leave me alone, but he just wouldn't go away.Until I hid in my room.i expected him to try and talk to me again. But i heard footsteps getting farther and farther away from my bedroom door.

Damian's POV

    I tried to build up the courage to talk to her ALL DAY! But whenever i went to try and Talk to her Britney would get in my face, and try flirting with me. I just pushed her aside.I heard her mumble something but i didn't hear it clearly. Britney Tried to beat up Kate again, but i was there preventing it from happening. Last.Last time Britney surprisingly only got out with a broken nose while Kate took a pencil to the leg. I wanted to talk to her in the limo, but everyone was in there.Then I tried to talk to her once more, but she rushed off to her room.I put my hand on the door nob and was about to turn it, but then i gave up. and decided to give her a little more time. I knocked on Jason's bedroom door. I hear a faint come in, and i slowly open the door.I asked him what to do now, he asked me if i did anything to her today. I told him that she almost got beat up by that Britney girl again, and i git her out of there. Jason told me the best thing to do was to just talk to her.

~~--Time skip to 11:30 pm--~~

          I haven't talked to her yet so i decided that the time has come. So i built up the courage to text her.

Damian: Uh hey... you awake?

Kate: Well i am now moron.

Damian: Jeez sorry

Kate: Not forgiven.

    So then i quietly walk down to her bedroom and slowly opened the door. I saw that she pull the covers over her head."Come on I know your awake." I said starting to pull the covers off."What do you want?" She whisper yelled.

"Look can't we just talk this out?" I whisper yell back.

"There's Nothing to talk about"She said turning away from me.

"Yes there is! Listen Boys are stupid" I said.

"Some more than others" she chuckled. 

"I didn't mean what i said.

"Yea sure, it's just simple. you don't trust me. you don't need to put that in fancy words for me to understand!" she pouted.

"If i didn't trust you would i do this..." I said coming down and sitting down on her bed facing her.

"I have to say 20 nice things about you" i said with a smirk.

"I think i'll pass" She scoffed starting to pull the covers back over her head.

      I don't know what it was...But something in me clicked. All of a sudden my lips crashed into hers. She flipped out, for a few seconds. But then she slowly gave in and kissed back.  We were in that position for what felt like hours. when she slowly pulled away.

"Do you trust me?" She asked with tears overflowing her eyes.

 "Of course do you trust me?" I said cupping her cheek. 

"Well duh." She said rolling her eyes.  I puller her in for a tight hug.Then i guess we just fell asleep like that.

      It was a snow day so we got to sleep in. I woke up and found Kate sleeping next to me. She looked so adorable when she didn't look like she is about to murder someone. I genitally shake her awake. Waking her up was the not so adorable process. After about 10 minutes of rambling, she finally got out of bed. We both walk down stairs and start heading to the kitchen. Then when we make it to the dining room everyone is staring at up.

 "What is it?" I demanded. Everyone started laughing, except me and Kate of course.

"So i guess you two made up!" Tim said in between laughs.Kate and I were standing there very confused. Then dick pulled out his phone, and brought up a picture.

"I went to wake up Kate, but the found you too!!" Dick said chuckling.

Kate's POV

          Damian's Face grew red with what I guessed was anger. he mumbled something under his breath. probably something in some kind of  a different language. 

"You two look absolutely adorable when your asleep" Jason said. 

"Shut up Todd" Damian said glaring at him.

"The last thing we need are little Damian's Running around!" Tim Joked.

    Then Bruce walked in and he saw the picture. His eyes grew wider that the plates on the table. He grabbed both of our wrists and practically dragged us down to the Batcave. He brought us into a room, and shut the door behind him."Father what is the meaning of this?" Damian said with a worried look on his Face. Bruce said that he would run a pregnancy test on me... 

"WHAT?!" Damian yelled.

"I know what you two did!" Bruce said coming towards me with some strange device.

 "Father this is completely unnecessary!!! Just watch the security Camera footage.!" Damian yelled taking a step in front of me.

 "EWWW NO! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT!!"Bruce yells.

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING JUST WATCH IT YOU IDIOT!!" Me and Damian yelled back in unison.

     After 15 minutes of 'convincing' He finally watched the security camera footage. He found out that me and Damian did not do what he thought we did. Bruce apologized and said he felt really bad for what he did. It was actually kind of funny.

"So uh later..... would you want to go ice skating?" Damian asked rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Sure!" i smiled.

"Really? After all this chaos?" He asked looking at me confused.

"Do we really have anything else better to do on a snow day?" I said laughing.

"I guess not." He said shrugging.

"Then ice skating later it is" I said and we shook hands. for some odd reason.