Friendly Things : Chapter 14

Kate's POV

     I had no idea where we were going at this point! I had barley been around Gotham, and to me it was just a bunch of buildings and turns. Someone could seriously get lost in this maze! We were finally in front of a building with 'Chocolate Factory' written on the front in gold. My eyes widened! "Damian this is to much!" I said trying and i mean trying to get out of his iron grip.

"Well we've already gone to far" He said grinning.

     He basically had to drag me in, because i was so tensed up. Inside was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have never seen so much chocolate in one place! Shall he he said letting go of my wrist. 

"We shall." I said back and we walked down the 'Chocolates Hall of Fame'

~~--Time Skip to after the Chocolate Factory tour.--~~

We walked out and I had at least 10 different types of chocolate in my purse.  

"Where do you want to go eat lunch?" Damian asked glancing over to me.

"I'm actually in the mood Billy Johns ( A sandwich Place) But are you sure, You don't need to impress me that much.

"I know... But i'm starving let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and we were flying through streets once again, till we magically appeared at Billy Johns.

    We walked in and The place was pretty much empty. We walked up to the counter to order our food.

"Together or separate?" The lady at the counter said.

"Separate!" I answered before Damian could. Damian gave me a some what shocked look, then the lady gave us our cups. Damian thanked her.

"Hey could you fill our cups please, I would like Pepsi."  He said handing me his cup.

"Sure I said and i walked over to fill up our drinks by the time i got back by Damian... He paid for it! 

"I told you i could pay for it myself!" I hissed.

"It's your birthday, you shouldn't have to pay!" He said handing me my Sandwich.

    I snatched it from his hand and i stuck my tongue out at him. We sat down and proceeded to eat our sandwiches. I got a lettuce wrap and Damian got a Beach club.

"So since i'm un-grounded now. I can show you around Gotham, In PEACE this time!" Damian said and gained a laugh from me.

"Yea sure, hopefully we don't run into night wing, I have a feeling he really doesn't like me!" I said putting my hands up.

Damian laughs"Oh please if there's one thing that i can say about dick it's liking EVERYONE" He said with a weird face.

" Well i should be getting home my Mother probably has some big birthday surprise for me" I sighed. 

"Ok, I'll get you back at your house as soon as possible." He grabbed my wrist and out the door we went. We were back at my house within 5 minutes.

"Thanks for everything Damian... I didn't deserve any of this." I said looking at my front door.

"Don't kid your self you deserved all of it." He pulled me in for a hug and i hugged back tightly. 

We were about to kiss once again."Kate....?" Damian said in a faint voice. But i broke the moment when i heard my front door unlocking.

"Crap!" I said under my breath.

 I pulled away and put my arm on his shoulder. "Thanks old chum for taking me to Billy Johns!" I said.

     With a huge grin on my face and i lightly punched his arm. "No Problem old Chum!" He said back also with a huge grin plastered across his face.

"Y'know Just friends as friends standing here talking about friendly things!"I yelled.  Before we departed Damian gave me a fist bump.

"How was Billy Johns" My mom asked tauntingly. "Just Fine Mother!" I said back frustrated.

"why don't you open your gift now?" My Mother said holding out a little Black gift bag.

"Uh...Sure" I said, I opened it to find two tubes. One with a Clear liquid and the other with a Green liquid.

"What's this?" I asked furrowing my brows.A super huge grin went across my Mothers face.

"Your going to poison Robin with that! Then we can Finally take down the Batman!" Then she started laughing no different than the Jokers. 

I pretended to act satisfied, but deep down inside i was terrified!