Hold on Tight : Chapter 11

Kate's POV

    After i got home that night all i wanted to do was sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! It was 2 in the morning by the time i got home! I had to get tons of stitches from all these cuts I've gotten, and i'm unsure how i'm going to hide then all from my Mother. I decide to take a shower to get rid of all the dry blood off myself and to wind down.After i got out of the shower i plopped down on my bed and went to sleep thinking about crazy  Wednesday would go!

~~--Time skip to when Kate was dropped off at school--~~

          When i was dropped off poor old Damian was crowded and the center of attention as usual.I simply shoved through the crowd of Damian Wayne fans,grabbed his wrist, and proceeded to drag him out of troubles way.We were walking to class in this awkward silence, after we were almost there he broke the awkward silence. 

"So uh your 14th birthday is Saturday.....Right?"he said looking over to me.

"Uh, yea...How did you know?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm BATMAN!" he tried to say in a raspy deep voice, then he started coughing  A LOT!

 His attempt made me burst out of laughter.

  "Come on.My Batman impression isn't that bad!" He said trying to redeem his self from embarrassment.

    But I was still there laughing my heart out and at that point i didn't care if the whole school heard me.My laughter was stopped by a hand that was placed on my shoulder.Luckily it was Damian.

"Come on people are staring, lets just get to class!" he said with a hand out offering to help me up from the ground. 

    I took that offer as he helped me up from the ground,and we continued walking to out first class.

         ~ ~--Yet another time skip to lunch time!--~~

    Me and Damian decided to skip going to the lunch room once again to avoid any crowd of Damian fans. But even tho the last time we skipped lunch Britney threatened us, we honestly don't acre the worst thing she could ever find out and use against us is well....Out identities.

 "hey so would you want to go out again like yesterday?Minus the whole almost bleeding out thing." He said looking up at me as we roamed through the halls.

"Is he doing what i think he's doing!?" I thought as my mind wondered.

"No! He would never like a girl like me and we will never be nothing more that friends! He's probably just board or something." I thought giving him a nod signaling him that i would go.

 "Ok great where would you want to meet?" He said as his face lightened up.

"Oh probably my balcony." I said looking down at my shoes.

"Ok sounds good...8 o'clock?" he asked.

"Sure why not?" i said in a sorta unhappy voice.

"Oh and we need to stay on the VERY down low!"

 He said with caution."ok?" I said back raising an eye brow.

Damian's POV

          I thought i grew out of my old sneaking out days, but needed to figure out what i could get Kate for her birthday on Saturday. Hopefully my Father wouldn't send someone out looking for me! I hope he doesn't ever know I'm gone!

~~Another time skip to 8:00pm--~~

Kate's POV

          I told my mother i didn't feel good and that i would sleep out tonight's scavenger, but i was really getting ready to go and explore Gotham with Damian.  I was pacing around my room until i heard a slight tap on my window.I go to open it and see Damian standing there.Before i decided to go i shoved some clothes and pillows under my blankets to make it look like there was an actual person 'sleeping' there. I opened my window and stepped out on my balcony to see Damian standing there. It looked like one of those perfect movie moments where the man stands there and there's just enough wind to blow there cape and there hair!

I was broken out of my daze when Damian grabbed my hip... I was literally  on the edge of getting a frying pan and beating him with it. But before i could react he were swishing though the air. That literally scared the living cheesballs out of me and i help on to Damian as tight as i could.

 "Hold on tight!" He FINALLY says right before we land right on top of Wayne productions building right in the center of Gotham. 

"So My Dick's girlfriend(Yes I know I put "My dick's girlfriend", I meant to put my brother Dick's girlfriend, but that is just to amazing to change!!) birthday is tomorrow, and he doesn't know what to get her? Have any advice?" He glanced over to me hoping i had a answer.

 "Well it's pretty easy, Just her her chocolate. and if possible what every girl wants... is there name carved in gold on a necklace. Always wish i had one of those.." I said looking at the view below us.

"Uh thanks that really helped" He said back lightly punching me in the arm.

     I smacked his hand, and we laughed it off. I heard foot steps from behind me and i froze, I glanced over at Damian and I could tell he heard it too.I Quickly turned around to be face-to-face with someone I never expected...