Dumb Brothers : Chapter 17

Damian's POV

"Well oldest goes first" I said pointing to Dick. 

    Everyone else besides Dick nodded there heads in agreement.Dick just glared at me, until Batman walked over to us. Well all had blank expressions on our faces. He glanced at our each of our faces before speaking.

"what did you four do this time?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

Kate's POV

       I awoke to be laying on a hospitable like bed. I heard the batmobile pull up and the four brother's mumbling to each other. I desired to get up and listen to what they were saying.Dick was obviously didn't have the guts to speak first....So Damian  did....

"Well you see Father... It is Kate's birthday today..." Damian said in a quiet tone.

"Some birthday..." i scoffed under my breath holding my face where the gash once was.

 "Yes, and..." Batman said walking closer to Damian.

"Her Mother is Catwomen" He said in a ever quieter tone.

"Well i knew that." Batman said slowly walking around the room. 

"Her Mother got her some plagiarizing poison that kills you from the inside out, and the target was me..." Damian said more confidently.

  That is what caught Batman's attention, his eyes immediately focused on him.

"Instead of her completely going through with that plan. She called me over to her house and we made a plan..." Damian said returning his Father's look.

"So nothing bad happened?" Batman said standing up more straight.

 "No...The plan went wrong..." Damian said, his voice cracked a little.

"How?" Batman asked seriously.

"Kate's Mother attacked her and left her with a deep gash in her face from the top of her left eyebrow and all the way down to her left cheek bone." Damian almost yelled clenching his face together, and staring at the ground.

  "Is she ok?" Batman asked staring in my direction causing me to hide myself more. 

Damian was about to speak bet was interrupted by Dick. 

"Uh yea. She should be waking up pretty soon. I called raven and she fixed her up an-" dick was interrupted by Batman.

"She's in the CAVE!?" Batman yelled in rage.

 "No hospitable would help her if she was suited up as Catgirl!!" Tim yelled defending Dick and Damian.

"I guess your right" Batman said backing off.

"I'll go check on her" Damian said starting to walk in my direction.

 "Oh Crap!" i thought quickly hopping on the bed and trying to act asleep.

    He shut the door behind himself."You were awake the whole time weren't you?" He said leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms.

"What did i do wrong?" I said sitting up.

"Your not the quietest person" he chuckled.

 It gained a laugh from me.I hopped off the bed, and started to look around.

"I'm just glad your ok... and i'm sorry for sending your mother to Arkham..." He said with his eyes glued to the floor.

 "WHAT!?" I whipped my head around towards him.

"Look I'm sor-" he started to say.

"How will i get to school?! how will i get food?! what will I do!? I'll end up like those street thugs on TV!!!!!!!!!!"  i started yelling. Damian shut me up by pulling me into a hug.

  "I was wondering if you wanted to stay in the manor... It would be nice to have someone else to talk to besides the four fools i call brothers" he whispered in my ear. 

"Oh---I don't know what to say! Should I stay here or become a street thug..Tough decision I must say!" I said hesitantly. 

" I was such a but-" I was cur off again.

"Don't worry about it." He said calmly looking into my eyes as i did the same.

      We started to daze into each others eyes. I think we started to lean in for a kiss or something like that. But we were abruptly interrupted by Jason swinging the door open, causing me to fall. 

"What the hell Todd!?" Damian yelled at the jerk he calls his brother.

      Alfred told me to tell you to show miss Catgirl over here to her room, and I'm glad I got here when I did... Before things got to hot between you too" He smirked.

"This is nothing of your concern Todd! I was just inspecting her scar!" He yelled back.

"What ever floats your boat." Jason said holding out a hand and helping me up. 

"Now Dames, why don't you she kitten over here to her room" He scoffed, then laughed because he realized what he had said. 

I glared at him knowing that he was probably comparing me to that STUPID kitten girl that hits on Dick all the time.Damian started leading me through the twisted hallways.

"You should show me how to get through this maze tomorrow"i giggled. 

"Well lets just hope non of my dumb brothers get to you first he chuckles.