Ice Skating Drama : Chapter 23

Kate's POV

     It was around 1:30, and me and Damian thought this would be a good time to go to the ice skating rink. Alfred offered to drive us there but we decided to walk. By the time we were done getting bundled up, we both looked like human marshmallows. We got to the rink at around 2:00. I tried to pay for my own skates. But Damian did it for me once again.

"You don't have to pay for me..." I said looking up to him.

"Your the Wayne's responsibility remember?" Damian said with a smug smirk on his face.

"Yea i know" I said pouting. He handed me my skates , and we went over to a bench to put the skates on. But guess who else had  to be here. Britney... 

"Damian...looks like she's here.." I said nudging his arm and pointing with my foot in her direction.

He scowled in her direction,then took a deep breath."Well too late, we're already hear." Damian looked over to me smiling. 

I gave him a small smile back, but i swear if She even talks to me or Damian...She'll be walking out of here with more that a broken nose. After me and Damian finished putting our skates on, we proceeded to make our way to the rink. Of course Damian could Skate perfectly while i was there shuffling on the ice holding on the the side.  Damian noticed that i was on the side, he grabbed my hand and begun to glide across the ice.  I truly believed that I could skate on my own, so i convinced Damian to let my hand go. He did as i told him and i begun to glide. Of course it only lasted for a good 5 seconds before i landed on my butt. I laughed and got my self up.

"You alright? I see you took quite the tumble" Damian said chuckling, knowing that i was attempting to glide again.

 "Yea, probably just a bruised tail bone" I said smiling.

"Come on" he said holding his hand out. I took it and we begun to glide across the ice once more.

    What we didn't notice was that Britney was watching us the whole time!! Me and Damian were leaning in for yet another kiss, until i saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I quickly turned my head, and buried it in his neck.

 " Did you see that?" I muttered.

 "See what?" he mumbled back.

 I pick my head up, and looked in the direction the flash came from. It was stupid Britney holding up her stupid phone taking pictures! I looked up and Damian to see his just as shocked... he saw her to. I took matters into my own hands and i flicked her off. She looked highly offended, gave me a dirty look, and abruptly shuffled to the exit. "Let's go" I whispered into Damian's ear. Damian grabbed hold of my hand once more and we glided to the exit making it there before Britney. But we lost her...No where to be found. We decided to just leave since we didn't want to skate anymore and my feet ached. We didn't want to walk home so Alfred was on his way to pick us up. "Hey Dames,I'm sorry.." I said looking at the ground.

 "For what?" He asked as of i did something much bigger.

" For being a total B**** when you said you didn't trust me." I said and looked up to him.

"Oh it's fine...That little duel is over with.right?" He said beginning to look a little more worried.

"Of course, you just deserve an apology." I said smiling.

"Oh come on i don-" he was interrupted by the honking to Alfred's Horn. We raced to the car and jumped in making the car shake.

"How was the ice skating Mistress Kate and Master Damian?" Alfred said making his way back to the manor.

"Well Damian was the one who basically did the skating, I was the one who did the shuffling around and falling" I said laughing afterwards.

"Oh come on you didn't fall that much" Damian said chuckling.

"Says the one who can skate perfectly!" I laughed back.

    After we got back to the manor we went our separate ways, for the rest of the night basically. Damian went to train, and i went up to my room to think. I wonder how my encounter with Britney will be tomorrow... Like I said at the rink if she lays a finger on me or Damian, she'll be walking out with more than a broken nose.