Into the Darkness : Chapter 18

Kate's POV

He opened the guest bedroom door. I looked inside and my eyes widened in awe.

"Wow! This room is HUGE!"  I said. 

He chuckles."Well you need to get some rest birthday girl" He said.

I glance over at the clock and it's 1:04 am."Well according to the clock its Sunday" I said putting a hand on my hip. 

"Yea whatever" he said walking away.

" jeez"  I say under my breath.

     I search around the room, and see that it's ginormous! There was a king sized bed, a walk-in-closet, A master bathroom, and a vanity! I mean like wow! I would be lucky to even have a king sized bed.I plopped down on the bed with a big sigh. I never realized how comfortable the bed was. I never realized that i had fallen asleep. I was abruptly woke up by Damian violently shaking me awake.

"Damian?" I asked as my eyes adjust i look at the clock to see it say 4:37.

"What the hell!" I glare at him. He's in his Robin suit.

"Go get in your Catgirl costume and fast!" Damian wispier yelled at me. 

"Why?what's going on?" I yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Its Britney..." He said 

"That little B****" I yelled sitting straight up, almost causing Damian to fall. 

"What is she doing?!" I said starting to put my Catgirl costume back on over my clothes.

"She has these two weird body guard guys, and there starting to break down the door" he said, clenching his fists.

    After I put on my mask,I look out the window and i see someone else. I stick my head out to get a better look.Then my eyes widened,I realized who it was that's standing there.

"Hey Dami, sorry to burst your bubble,but isn't that Slade? and or Death stroke?"I said pointing to my window. 

He snapped out of his little 'angry fist clenching' trance and rushed towards my window.

 "That son of a b-" He was interrupted by me putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"Come on lets go..." I said starting to pull him towards the door. The door burst open with Tim on the other end.

"Come on! Slade brought some of his friends!!" Tim wispier yelled with a look of fear.

" We are splitting up into different groups, I'm with Dick, Jason is with Bruce, and you two are together. We need to get these a** holes out of our house." 

Tim said cracking his knuckles.Then he dispersed into the darkness of the mansion.

"Lets go!" Damian said grabbing a hold of my hand.

He put a password "1-9-3-9" he muttered under his breath. In the wall and he handed me a katana.

"What am I supposed to do with this!?" I gave him a confused look.

"If any of Slade's men lay a finger on you...Stab them" he looked at me shrugging his shoulders, and gave me that devilish grin of his. 

"K then, what are we waiting for?" I said rather loud. 

"Nothing, now follow my lead" he said ushering his hand so i would follow him.

     I started to follow him through the dark and twisted halls of the manor.It was dead silent. We heard the occasional grunts and yells from everyone else. but besides that, none of Slade's men were found by us. We were walking through Damian put his arm in front of me so i would stop walking. He put a finger over his lips signaling me to be quiet.One of Slade's men attempted to be-head me. But i quickly dodged it. I took a deep sigh, relieving that i didn't get be-headed by this jerk standing before me.But i didn't think i had the courage....the courage to kill.I know Damian was raised as an assassin and all..But i just couldn't kill.Before i knew it the man was dead. Damian had impaled him. My eyes grew wider at the sight of the lifeless body... I just couldn't get my eyes off of it.Damian grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from what he had done.

 Before we knew it..."Oh shoot dead end!" Damian said in disappointment.

     We seriously turn around for ONE second. We were abut to turn around to start walking back and take a different route. But guess who was blocking our path. You guessed it! Freaking Slade himself!

"What do you want Slade?" Damian said walking a little bit in front of me.

"I don't know ask her." He said backing up back into the darkness.

    Then came out that little b**** Britney."Oh hey guys sorry to arrive at such short notice" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"What do you want?!" I hissed at her."Oh just a little revenge" she said with a smug look on her face. 

I wanted to smack it off. Damian was about to say something until she pointed a gun at me.

"If i can't have him, that you can't either!"  she said starting to pull the trigger.

    Damian rammed his way in front of me, he knocked the wind out of me and i fell, watching up in horror. Utter pain over came Damian's face."Bam!Bam!Bam!Bam!Bam!Bam!" Until he fell. He fell right to the tips of my toes.

"YOU SELFISH BITCH!" I yelled pouncing on to her ripping the gun out of her hand, and started slashing at her body.I enjoyed her cries of pain,because she had deserved every scratch. and before you knew it i was hit with the butt end of a shot gun and i was out cold.