She's Not My Girlfriend! : Chapter 16

Kate's POV

     Everything was so quiet.. Look up to see my Mother frozen in place... and a syringe sticking out of her neck. 

"What th-" i was cut off by Damian.

"I'm not sure what was in that but she is as stiff as a-" He looked over to my face. 

    I completely forgot about the giant gash on my face."Is it that bad?" I panicked and immediately recovered my face with my hands.

   "No...No Just a lot of blood here and there but otherwise not that bad." He tried to calm me down.

     He turned my mother into the police, and after that everything went black... i probably passed out from the blood loss.

Damian's POV

       I didn't want to freak her out but that gash across her face was BAD! There was blood everywhere!After i sent her mother to Arkham, i seriously leave her for 5 seconds then she is lying on the ground. Probably passed out from the blood loss.I didn't really want to take her back to the batcave since... everyone would be there. But at that point i didn't care anymore. I picked her up bridal style and headed towards the manor. I finally came through the batcave doors and rushed her in.

"She needs immediate medical attention!!" I came through the doors screaming.

  Everyone came in concerned."Who?" Tim said searching through the medical supplies.

"Don't kill me but Catgirl..."I tried to say in the quietest tone possible.

"What!? You can't bring her here" Jason yelled.

"She knows! and besides she figured it out!" I yelled back. 

Jason and Tim looked shocked, but dick just stood there examining the  Gash in her face.

  "She knew for  the past week, if she would of told, and we would not be standing here!" Dick said in my defense.

 He peeled the mask off of her face and revealed her face."Is that Kate?" Tim said squinting his eyes.

"It's hard to tell with the blood all over her face." Jason couldn't help a chuckle.

      I just glared at him till he got the message."*cough* shouldn't we fix her up... before y'know.." Dick said. 

"Uh yea, here you'll need these!" Tim said holding out his hands which just had some alcohol wipes and some bandages.

 "It's not enough" Dick said with concern.

"It has to be!!" i protested.

"Well i can call an 'old friend'" Dick said making his way towards the Bat computer.

 I stayed with Kate. Her body just laid there...lifeless.

     Dick came back in and said that she would arrive shortly.she? since when did Grayson have friends?that were girls?? my mind rushed with different thoughts. a black portal appeared in the room and out steppes..... Raven!? 

 "Why is she here" i say trying to act unimpressed.

"Look Damian unless you want little Katie poo over there to die of extreme blood loss i would keep your mouth shut!" Dick warned.

 Raven raised an eyebrow."Well good to see you too" Raven said with no emotion.

Dick ushered her to follow, and he showed her to Kate.She almost cringed at the sight.

"I'll need a minute." she said looking over to Dick.

    he nodded and gave the rest of us that shoo hand gesture. We all left the room and all we had to do was wait. It was about  5 minutes before Dick and Raven walked out.I looked a Grayson to know if she would be ok. He nodded and i gave out a sigh of relief. 

"Well i should get going before BB and Cy blow up the tower" she said before opening up another one of those black portals. 

"Thanks..." I'm pretty sure no one heard except Raven.

"Uh.. your welcome?" she said before entering the portal and vanishing.

      I immediately ran into the room Kate was in and i examined her face. There was just a small scar below her left eye. I was just glad she was ok. I was about to exit the room  when i hear Dick, Tim, and Jason talking. I decided to eavesdrop on them.

 "I still don't understand why we helped her, we should have just let her die and tell Damian it was an accident. " Jason grunted.

"C'mon Jason. if she was a bad person would we even be standing here today?" Dick tried to reassure.

"And she saves us from the giant crowds of fangirls at school!" Tim said.

    "But what is Bruce going to do with her?" Jason says.

"I'll talk him into it, besides her mother is in Arkham."Dick said quietly.

"Let's just hope Bruce doesn't throw her out." Tim said.

"FATHER IS NOT GOING TO THOUGH HER OUT!!!!!! ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SHE'S STAYING HERE!!!!" i chimed in.

 "Someone's protective of there girlfriend!" Jason said in between chuckles.

"She's NOT  my girlfriend!!" i yell back at him.

"Sure little D" Dick said. 

"Were just friends and NOTHING more!!" I yell and everyone starts laughing.

 "If Kate was awake that would all have there sorry butts beat!" i thought with a smirk. 

We heard the sound  of the Batmobile pull up in the cave."Well who's going first?" Dick said.