5

The girls are screaming at the top of their lungs as they wave their banners and glowing-in-the-dark sticks in the air. Music is blaring through the massive speakers, booming their ears. Tony have to plug in cottons into his ears while cringing as he watches the girls going crazy on his sides. If this is an AC/DC concert he wouldn't mind all that. Natasha and Wanda look like they're enjoying themselves, smiling and bobbing their heads up and down when four boys are singing while doing stunts on stage. Steve, although he doesn't enjoy as much as his girl colleagues, but he has a phone in his hand, capturing every moment in the stadium.

The crowded stadium make it seems impossible for them to find the girl Nick wants. From behind, all of them look the same. All have their hairs down and in the dark they pretty much have the same dark hair colour. They're wearing white t-shirts that Tony believes the t-shirt they bought outside the stadium with "I love 1D" written at the front. Everyone looks naturally excited. No one seems to be hiding herself or acting suspicious.

Natasha enjoys watching the girls going mad. Sometimes laughing and smirking to herself seeing their behaviours. Deep inside she wishes she was one of them. She walks deeper into the stadium, somehow looks as if she's in there for pleasure, but her eyes are sharply looking at every one of the girls.

"You got anything?" Steve's voice appears on their earpiece.

"No," Scarlet Witch replies. "But she's not far away from us."

"Good that," Steve says as he continues to walk casually, smiling awkwardly when he notices the girls winking at him. The phone in his hand is still pointing upwards, but by now I don't know what he's recording. The camera is pointing at every direction carelessly. "Nat? What about you, Tony?"

Natasha laughs enthusiastically. "These girls are insane. I wish I am one of them."

"You are one of them, Nat," Tony replies sarcastically. "Did anyone tell you that you're insane for going in here with smile on your face when you actually should be serious for the mission? Not to forget that you laugh!" the billionaire points out. "Gosh. . . Please find her as soon as possible, guys. I can't stand any longer. I'd rather lose my job than being here."

While eyeing around, Steve cannot help but smirks at Tony's complain. "I don't know why but this mission will going to be the biggest deal for you, Stark. You better do your work than complaining."

"In fact, I am," Tony replies in a matter-of-a-factly. "And I think I found her." Tony glances at the girl a few seats beside him before he glances at her colleague behind his back. Wanda is already standing there, in position in case their target is running away - which is absolutely going to happen. Their target is an assassin after all.

"Location," Steve demands.

"Middle compartment. Third row from the front," Tony gives the details. "She's wearing short jeans and white- what's with these girls wearing white t-shirts that so exposing?" He sighs in frustration. He then continues. "She has a bag with her. Though it doesn't look any harmful to me . . . just be careful."

"Found her," Natasha informs not only a few seconds after that. Tony turns to his left and sees the woman standing at the end of the other side of the row. A smirk plastered on her lips, amused when she sees their target.

"I'm right behind you, Nat," Steve informs as he stands a few feet away from Natasha. Just like Wanda, he's ready in his position. "Now, whenever you're ready," he calls for Tony and Natasha.

Both Natasha and Tony are now facing their target, who is too caught in the concert with One Direction. She's enjoying the current song that's playing and seems oblivious that there are four Avengers around her, herding her, ready to capture her. The happy smile and the glinting in her eyes and her childish look that's so unharmful - totally the opposite from what she is - for a second catches Tony's heart. That smile at the end of her lip reminds Tony of someone.