22

"Someone called me?" Natasha peeks through the gap between Steve Rogers and Clint Barton. When both of the men turn to their backs with a quizzical look, Natasha gets to see who said her name. "Ah, Stark! Funny we tend to bump into each other in this hallways," she glances at the girl standing behind him, "with Hermione."

Stark's daughter didn't respond, only look at Natasha and the other two men standing in front of her with blank stare. Beside Captain America, she knows Clint Barton. How can she not? Remember when Aaron used to show the Avengers members? Only that she doesn't afraid at him at all. With a bow and arrow? Hermione can hold better than those. She, too, can shoot in the head from afar precisely.

Tony raises an eyebrow. "Having another discussion? Here?" he asks curiously.

As Steve stares at Hermione with a suspicious look meanwhile Clint looks at Hermione with a small smile at the end of his lips before looking at Tony and Natasha back and forth as they talk. The Widow gives Tony a look.

"Out of all the private places in this building, you can have-"

"I see you're having fun with your daughter?" Natasha teases as she looks at Hermione and Tony with her arms crossed on her chest.

Soon hearing the statement, Hermione glares at Natasha. Her innerself is eager to remark back what the older woman had said but she holds it back, not wanting to cause any argument. She tries to stay calm by taking a deep breath mentally.

Natasha smirk, looking at Hermione's reaction.

Tony only smiles bitterly, knowing that Hermione doesn't like it. "We're just... she just wants to have a walk."

"A walk for an escape plan?" Natasha sarcastically asks.

"Nat," Hawkeye warns the woman seeing Hermione's face has turned red.

"What, I am just curious," Natasha says. "Y'know if I were her, I would do the same thing. Pretending to go out for a walk in the building to draft out the map of the building, and it's easier to do that because I have a father working with S.H.I.E.L.D." Natasha smirks again. "That's what assassin do. Seducing people."

Hermione scoffs and rolls her eyes 360 degree, tilting her head to the side as she looks down at Natasha with her sharp eyes. It's her advantage that she's taller than the Black Widow. And she's not failing herself because she, too, has her famous evil smirk at the end of her lips.

Her mind comes out every thoughts and ideas to remark back what Natasha said to her. She knows she'll make the Widow speechless if she opens up her mouth and speaks up what's playing in her mind because, proudly, they're genius ideas. However, she decides to do against it. And she doesn't know how she can still be patient to face Natasha Romanoff right now. She really changes Hermione's perspective on her.

Tony, on the other hand, can't say anything as well as the other two men. He doesn't know what to say to defend Hermione. He's speechless with Natasha's sudden change of mood and attitude that he certainly never have seen it before. Sarcastic? Tony's used to it. But evilly sarcastic like she'd never had a strong feeling to kill someone before? It's new. It's like, Natasha is a new person now.

What the hell is happening? Tony wonders.

"What's the matter, Tony?" Natasha speaks after a long pause of staring back at each other. "You used to be mouthful with come backs. What happens now? Did she change you?"

Hermione can't help to side glance at her father, wanting to hear what he would say.

Tony Stark lets out a sigh and shakes his head. "Please don't start, Nat," is all Tony could reply.