7

Natasha Romanoff exits another room just at the same time Fury exited Hermione's room. Her short orange-red hair bobbing as she heads out while looking at the director with a happy-looking face. Her eyes glitter with happiness as she waits for Fury at the door, who has an eyebrow raised in confusion. His lips are bent downwards as if upset with Hermione's responds just now. Some time in the room with Hermione, he doesn't know why he feels as if there's a close relation between him and that girl. Or maybe between that and his Avengers member.

Both of the rooms are actually facing each other so it would be easier for the agents to look after Hermione and One Direction boys. And standing guarded in between the rooms, are two soldier-like agents with armours and bulletproof jackets. Captain America was actually standing behind the mirror of Hermione's room and still now - though he takes a short break from watching that girl and face Nat and Fury. He doesn't know why his colleague is smiling either. He wasn't listening to Natasha's interrogation with the boys.

Natasha crosses her arms on her chest with a smirk. "Come on, Nick. Smile a little," says Natasha. There's a little chuckle escapes her throat when she talks, remembering a stupid but brilliant joke.

"What the hell happening to you?" Fury asks, glancing at the boys in the room through the mirror behind Natasha. He sees four boys sitting on the floor, wrestling. "What the fuck is-"

Natasha can't even reply when Fury pushes her away and bursts into the 1D's interrogation room. Noise dies down in just a matter of second when Nick Fury watches them with fury and a questionable look while the boys quickly get away from each other and look at Fury with confusion in return. They don't seem to get afraid with him although he has an eye patch.

That bald man doesn't even know what to say as soon as he enters the room. But one boy, with short dark brown hair and blue eyes, who doesn't know what fear is, speaks.

"Uh, are you a pirate?" he asks. He's sitting down on the cold, stony floor. His back is leaning against the plain wall behind him.

"Arr, arr," a boy with long hair makes a pirate sound like how it is in the children telly. His three friends laugh at him.

"Excuse me?" Fury is annoyed. He walks deeper into the room slowly like an evil man, wanting to intimidate them. "Do you even know me?" His voice is deep and husky. His fine eye glares down at all the boys and so far this moment, he manages to scare one boy - the one who has long square face.

"Should we?" the blue-eyed boy asks. "We're not making any crime so I don't see the point of fearing you. And for the record, the lady that just talked to us just now is fun. I love her." He and his two friends laugh as if they're thinking the same thing.

Someone slaps the blue-eyed boy. "Louis!" he calls in a warning through his clenched jaws. It's the boy who's afraid with Fury.

The blue-eyed boy turns to the long-faced boy. "Liam?" he mocks back, causing laughs from the other two.

Liam sighs, sick with Louis' playful manner. "For all we know this guy can kill us anytime he wants. Don't you notice there's a gun at his waist?" He points at it.

Although they talk lowly, but Nick Fury can still listen. And when Liam pointing at his gun, he glances down at the gun on its strap on his waist, and smiles proudly.

Louis looks at the gun with narrowed eyes, his lips slightly parted naturally, not because he's shocked or something. "Hey, is that gun real?" he asks Fury like an idiot. Liam taps his forehead after his friend's stupidity.

"It is," Fury replies.

Louis is just about to open his mouth and asks something, but Fury is quick to raise up his finger as a sign that he hasn't finished.