20

Hermione's chest heaves up and down as she lays on the hospital bed. Tony let out a sigh of relief by every second that pass when his ears catch up the sound of Hermione's gentle heart rate on the monitor. The girl doesn't know he's there, but it's okay for Tony because he wants to be there. He wants to be with Hermione like he used to be. He wants to be the first person Hermione sees when she wakes up.

Tony had slept there last night, being with Hermione all night long. He didn't care if anyone says that he's changed and melting over a girl when he's not supposed to because it's not his character they know at all, but the truth is, whatever actions he acts in front of Hermione is him. He smiles in front of Hermione. He cares more than the value of a gold with Hermione. He doesn't afraid to show the love he has on Hermione.

Seeing his daughter there in front of his eyes, he couldn't be more grateful. The gentle heart rate reliefs him the most. The peaceful look on her face reminds him back to the woman he fell in love back then -- the woman he saw every morning when he wakes up. They both look familiar. They look like they're sisters. Maybe because of that Tony and Hermione becomes close.

Tony watches her daughter sleeping. By now, he thinks he doesn't care if Helen wants to be called Hermione. He accepts it with all his heart if that makes Helen happy. Plus, the name Hermione is not bad. It sounds so feminine yet so strong. So much like the girl herself.

The owner of Stark Industries doesn't know for how long has he been staring at Hermione that he forgets to even blink his eyes. He comes back to reality when Hermione stirs in her bed, moaning before she slowly opens her eyes. Tony was afraid that she begins screaming when she realises she's somewhere unknown, but to Tony's surprise she didn't. For a few seconds, her eyes look up around the room with a question look. Few seconds after that she looks like she realises something.

"Good morning, honey," Tony greets softly as he looks at Hermione with a loving look.

Hermione, who for a second didn't notice Tony was there, jerks head towards Tony. "What are you doing here?" she asks coldly. Her eyes have a glint of animous as she looks at Tony.

The man only smiles. "Do you want some breakfast?" he asks, but receives no respond from Hermione. Tony presses her lips into a thin line and nods to himself. "I'll get you some breakfast," he mutters. After a few moments, he stands up and head for the door.

Back at the bed, Hermione watches her father leaving the room still with a glare. She remembers what happened to the Villa and she knows can't forgive him.

~

Hermione watches a tray of tasty breskfast meal is put on her laps. It's got bacons, toasted bread, baked beans and an apple. A carton of milk is also there.

Her heart melts looking at a particular breakfast meal. No, not the bread or bacon or backed beans. The milk. It's her favourite drink to drink the morning and before bed. Ahe feels like crying knowing that Tony still remembers her favousite drink -- or if it's the common brakfast they eat here, she doesn't know -- but she's touched.

As she begins eating her breakfast, she keeps her head down to avoid show Tony her watery eyes. Yes, she wants to cry. But she can't. Yet...

"So, Hermione," Tony calls as he leans closer to her daughter.

The girl shuts her eyes and takes a deep calming breath. Although she's now prefer Hermione but it's still odd to hear Tony calling him that name.