13

"You know what, Harry," Hermione says while they're having dinner in Hermione's ward room, "you remind me of someone."

Harry raises his eyebrow. "Who?" he asks. His eyes shine with curiosity.

"Um, a guy named Harry Styles from One Direction?" Hermione jokes, then explodes into a great laughter alone. Niall, Liam and Louis chuckles; meanwhile Harry only snickers.

"Of course. I've heard that before," Harry states.

"No, I am just joking," Hermione says after she's calmed down. "But honestly, you remind me of my friend."

"Is he... a guy?" Harry Styles asks.

"Obviously." Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Sorry, I mean, is he an assassin, too?" he quickly covers his mistake.

"Ha, good question." The girl takes a sip of her lime juice. "Everybody I live with is an assassin."

"So he is an assassin?" Harry continues asking while his three other friends watch them conversing.

"One of the best." Hermione shrugs. Not that she's bragging. Just stating.

Harry can't help but to look at Hermione longingly. "What makes him so good?" he asks. His voice was low, as if he didn't even agree with his own question.

His friends look at him with a look that says, "Don't start, Harry."

"Oh, um, well," Hermione pauses, taking a full bite of her grilled fish. They've been pempering every single day in S.H.I.E.L.D's captivity. "He's strong. He's... strong... I don't know how to explain but he's good."

"Can he even compete with me?" Harry asks without thinking, that leaves -- not just him -- speechless.

"Uh...," Hermione stutters. Her pale face turns a light shade of pink as she glances at Harry's friends, as if asking for explanation. "I can't- I don't-"

"Sorry," Harry quickly cuts in. "I shouldn't... ask you that." He shakes his head and looks down to his laps in embarrassement.

Hermione continues to blush. "That's... fine, I guess. I mean, it's just a question..., right?"

Reluctantly Harry nods his head and mutters, "Yah."

Louis, Niall and Liam look at Hermione and Harry, their best friend, back and forth. Both of them are now hiding their face from each other and doesn't look comfortable. Like before, Harry is sitting at the head of Hermione's bed and they're so close.

Louis wonders if Harry would do something far too quick to Hermione; and Liam thought Harry has now lost his mind. I mean, Hermione is an assassin, he can't like her. She's dangerous! While Louis and Liam look as if they could turn back the time so Harry wouldn't ask what he'd asked Hermione, Niall sits there, watching Harry and Hermione with a smirk playing at the end of his lips.

The air in the Hermione's ward room becomes thick as seconds pass by. Clinging of metal against ceramic ringing as they scoop their meals. No one says anything. No one comments anything on their dinner.

Stars on the sky outside glitters brightly like an S.O.S light. Hermione misses her home -- the Villa. She misses the smell of her room, her bed and pillows, the warm shower, and the night cool breeze that enters her bedroom. Maybe it's the same here. Maybe there's no difference. She can sit with no worry if Tony is not in the same building as her.

After a while, both Harry and Hermione are caught in the moment and seem to forget what they'd talked about. Harry helps Hermione with her mugs and plates, puts them on the floor near the door so the agents will collect them later. After eating, Louis takes his seat back on his sleeping space by the window and so as Niall. Liam has gone to the washroom. So it's left with Hermione and Harry at the bed.