10

Four boys gather in front of Hermione excitedly. All are looking fresh from the English breakfast she demanded, missing their hometown. Harry sits on the chair he sat ealier. Liam takes a seat at the end of the Hermione's bed while Louis takes the other side. Niall sits on a bedside table after clearing the top and drags it a little to the middle so that he will be sitting facing Hermione. All of them look like grandsons waiting for their gandmother to tell a tale about her old love story.

"So, what is that you want to tell us?" Liam speaks first after everyone settles down.

"Yeah." Niall nods eagerly. "I hope it's something scary," he says while rubbing his palms. A cute smile plasters on his face.

"Oh, c'mon, Neil. Does she look like she's going to tell you a ghost story?" Louis rolls his eyes.

"Is it wrong to say my thought aloud?"

"You should not expect anything," Liam says, taking Louis's side. "I bet she's telling us about her not a ghost story as you wish."

"That's right," Hermione cuts in when Louis opens his mouth.

Everybody turns to her with a blank face. Harry who has been silence since they finished eating smirks seeing his friends' reaction.

"Before I tell you, I want you to know that I am not what you think. And you'll wonder why I am not afraid to tell you about me. There's only one reason to it: It's because the only enemy of mine has succeeded capturing me so I don't think there's anything to keep." If she's writing her own biography book, this would be her foreword.

"Okay." Harry nods his head. "I hope we won't we be thrown into another captivity when you finish telling us about you," he adds.

Hermione finds it funny. "I promise you won't," she says. "You see, people here actually concern about you," she looks at One Direction one by one, "because you're neither criminal or most wanted people S.H.I.E.L.D wants."

"S.H.I.E.L.D?" Liam asks for everyone.

"Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logictics Division," Hermione tells them. "They're like police but instead of criminals, they catch villains and super villains that posses different kind of powers. They deal with things that aren't even humans."

"Deal with things that aren't humans?" Harry quotes back Hermione's sentence. "What do you mean by that? You're human. We are humans. They are humans."

Hermione gives him a small smile. There is a part of her that wants to run her fingers on Harry's cheek. "You're right. We're all humans. But they're not. They have super intelligence people working in this building. They call it agents. And some of team members that they call superheroes -- well, let's say they're not 100 percent humans like us -- have special treats themselves." Hermione finds it hard to explain over the fact that Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis don't know anything. If they knew, it would be eaiser to explain about Hulk, Thor, Captain America and some others.

"You said they capture aliens?" Liam asks.

"No," Niall intervenes. "She said 'things that aren't humans,'" he corrects his friend.

"Aliens and not humans are the same, Niall," Hermione explains. "Well, to be specific almost. Because aliens are ugly. You know with odd face, no nose, sharp teeth."

"That sounds like Voldermort," Niall states.

"You cannot say his nam aloud!" Louis hisses.

Hermione chuckles. "Freakier," she says. "Some who posses powers are humans but I don't see them as humans," she continues.