26. Ransacked (Sam and Dean x Reader)

This was inspired by supernaturalfreewill on tumblr. They were nice enough to give me permission to use their idea and to build on it!

I will have the link to their tumblr at the end! Please go check them out and follow them!

__________________

Dean and Sam were walking up your driveway holding the christmas gifts they got you and laughing. Well, laughing until they noticed that your front door was open about two inches. They both stopped abruptly.

Dean nodded at Sam and they both pulled out guns from their waistbands. Dean went in front of Sammy and carefully climbed the steps to the door. From the outside everything had a normal appearance. Lights were still on and there was no look of forced entry on the door.

"Dean maybe she just was forgetful and didn't close it all the way," Sam suggested in a quiet voice incase something that wasn't you was in the house.

"Y/n wouldn't do that. She's been too careful since the accident," Dean said trying to peer into the house. Dean sat the gift down on the porch next to the welcome mat. Sam did the same.

Dean pushed the door open with one hand and saw nothing. Light was coming from the kitchen and living room. There was an aroma of chocolate chip cookies were floating in the air. Dean looked at Sam and nodded his head past the stairs to the hallway that lead to the living room.

They took careful, silent steps across the wooden floors.

They turned the small corner into the living room and was greeted with an evil sight.

Glass pieces littered the floor. The Christmas tree was fallen and broken ornaments surrounded it. Vases and lamps had been knocked over, and the coffee table flipped. Paintings had been grabbed at, and the bookshelf that was filled with books similar to the ones that were in the bunker, was pulled over with books everywhere. But that wasn't the part that scared Sam or Dean, it was the blood on the floor, and the two hand marks that were dragged from it.

"Y/n!" Dean yelled out began running into the kitchen while Sam turned to check the rest of the rooms on the first floor. As he went through the rooms he shouted,

"Clear!"

Dean was in the kitchen looking at everything. A pan of cookies were laying toppled on the floor with a couple of broken plates. He ran from the room, and towards the front door where the stairs were.

Sam was close behind and followed him up.

Upstairs looked fairly clean and alright. There were only little drips of blood in a couple of spots, as well as a couple hand marks. It gave them hope that you got away, but the fear still lingered.

The blood spots stopped at your bedroom, when Dean tried to open it with the handle it wouldn't budge. He looked at Sam, nodded, and they both kicked it in. The blood pooled thicker in some areas, but over by the bed was the biggest puddle of them all. Your knife was on the floor covered in red. It was a little smeared.

Dean crouched down and gently tapped it. He gulped.

"Sammy, this happened maybe 10 minutes before we got here, how didn't she call us?"

Sam looked around the room, and noticed your crushed cellphone swept under the bed.

"I think she did," he gulped and pulled out his own phone, he punched in something, and put the phone up to his ear,

"Cas, we need you,"

__________________________

Yup. I'm actually very proud of this chapter!

If you guys want another part please comment and vote!

supernaturalfreewill - http://supernaturalfreewill.tumblr.com/

I love all of their stuff and she is so sweet!

Okay I have to go! Don't forget to comment your requests and if you want another chapters!

Kisses,

and remember to Always Keep Fighting,

Kay