47. Safety | (Dean x Reader)

this is gonna be pretty cool I think..

Instead of rambling here we go..

______________________________________________

Imagine thinking you were safe, until Dean showed up...

______________________________________________

You were tucking your daughter/son into their bed, and after gently kissing their forehead, you left the room carefully shutting the door. You padded down the stairs in fuzzy socks.

Once you made it down to the kitchen, you wanted some chocolate milk. After setting it up in the coffee brewer, you stood there for a minute, and then suddenly felt hands gently wrapping around your waist.

You sighed lovingly when your fiancé laid his head on your shoulder. His stubble was lightly brushing your cheek tickling a little. Smiling, you turned and looked him in the eyes.

He had longer black curly hair, and wore glasses. With his stubble, he looked like one of the many men that women on twitter retweeted pictures of all the time. He kissed you tenderly. Your eyes fluttering shut.

It was a short kiss, but it was one that made you sigh with content.

Every since you had met y/f/n (your fiancé's name) life had been improving. When he met you, you were broken, left with a child you had frantically been trying to protect.

He took you in as a friend, and then slowly he fell in love with you, and you felt the feelings of your former life start to fade. Luckily he fell in love with y/c/n (your child's name), and everything fell into place.

You got an amazing job, and he was a popular book editor. You knew that you had erased your past life. Everything you could have possibly done to rid the memory of yourself from that world was done, thanks to someone.

"You know, I really love you," y/f/n deep voice said catching you a little off guard. You smiled and laid your forehead against his chest.

"I love you too," you whispered gently, finally hearing the cup fill with hot chocolate. Y/f/n rubbed his eyes, light bags under his eyes.

"Babe, go to sleep, you need it," you joked lightly, pushing him from the kitchen lightly. He just laughed and headed upstairs to bed.

After closing your eyes for a moment, you felt a feeling run up your spine.

Someone was watching you. Once you turned he was there.

Everything the same as the last time you saw him, years ago. His eyes were still a beautiful green, and his brown hair short. He looked as tall as he did too. Taller than your fiancé.

"Dean," you spoke softly, feeling a knot in your throat. You felt the feelings you once felt pushing against your walls.

"Y/n," his voice rough, causing you to lose your breath. You closed your eyes for the fear of tears.

"What are you doing here?" you ask clenching your hands into fists at your side. You could hear him walking towards you. He lifted his calloused hand to your cheek, causing you to flinch lightly,

"I've always been here," he whispered, gently rubbing your cheek. You couldn't help the tear that slipped.

"No, damn it Dean," you turned away from him, everything seeming to fall apart inside.

"You can't do this to me," you turned back,"I'm safe, and happy. Why do you have to come back and ruin that?" your voice was hurtful, you could tell from the look in his eyes.

"I need you," he said, softly, tears building in his eyes, you felt your heart snap.

"I can't do this," you turn to leave the room but Dean grabbed your wrist. He gently pulled you into him. Wrapping his arms around you. You felt more tears fall,

"Please, I love you, and I can keep you safe," he said pain in his voice. Slowly, you pulled back to look up at him.

"Dean Winchester, I still love you, but you can't. No matter what you do, you can't stop hunting, and that's the only way y/c/n and I are safe," you gently cupped his face and ran your thumb across his cheek.

"Is he/she actually mine?" he asked closing his eyes. You could see a tear escape. Guilt filled your heart,

"Yes, once I found out I left, and I shouldn't have. But I can't hunt and have a child," you said closing your eyes, remembering the days.

You were one of the most feared hunters. Especially for a woman. Hunting was your passion, you were as obsessed with hunting as the Winchesters, but then you were pregnant. With Dean Winchester's child none the less.

"I wish you had given me a chance. I can stop hunting, please y/n, please," his eyes reopened, and tears escaped. You smiled a sad smile,

"I can't ask you to do that," gently you kissed his cheek, and after pulling away, he quickly kissed you on the lips. Your walls completely fell. Love, passion, excitement were everything you had missed. It had been 3 years since you had kissed Dean Winchester, and at that moment, you wondered how you ever survived with out it.

He kept kissing you, and eventually pushed you up against a wall, things getting heated. You had to put your hand gently on his shoulder, your signal to stop.

"I can't," you whispered, Dean's breathing stopped.

"Leave, find someone else to love Dean," you begged closing your eyes,

"I have a life, a family, safety," you couldn't keep your breath from hitching. After gulping, you gently pushed him away,

"Please go," you said quietly. Your lips were buzzing, your brain frazzled.

"Sorry, but I'd rather have you," he said smiling despite his tears,

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't think I could keep you safe," he said putting his forehead against yours.

"You can't," another voice said. Dean turned, and there sat your fiancé. Only his once brown eyes were now black. A hand came to your mouth.

"No," escaped before you could stop it. He smiled a sickening grin, and locked eyes with Dean.

"You know Winchester, I've been waiting 3 years for you," his head turned to the side,

"Took you long enough. You let the love of your life fall in love with someone else, and bring your child to him!" he laughed,

"Guess you aren't as possessive as we demons always assumed," he popped his neck. Dean took a knife from his pocket. You recognized it immediately.

Y/f/n jumped at Dean, and Dean fought back. Quickly you fled the room, and sprinted up the stairs. You could hear footsteps, and fighting following you. Suddenly, your leg was grabbed just as you reached the top landing. You couldn't help the scream that escaped.

You felt dizzy. Everything slightly blurred as blood ran down the side of your face. Grunting sounded around you, until finally you could see the flash of light as Dean slammed the knife into the demon's stomach.

In a second he was cradling you. Tears ran down your cheeks as you choked out sobs.

"Are you okay?" Dean said looking you in the eyes, very slowly you nodded, though you weren't okay at all.

"Stay here," he commanded and started to stand,

"No!" you said, and stood up to quickly. You ignored it and ran for your baby's room. You held him/her in your arms as Dean looked at them amazed.

"Let's get you both back to the bunker."

______________________

I'm sorry, so basically, this was awesome?

I think it was super fun, and instead of rambling and making a super long author's note, I'm gonna go eat because I'm starving. I also sat down and wrote this in one sitting. thank god for inspiration!

remember to always keep fighting because you are not alone,

kay