61. Update No. 7 | Goodbye, for now.

Hi. This is a post from our blog (brenandkay.blogspot.com) that I published today. Read it here or there, it's the exact same thing as what is on the blog.

There is one thing I would like to get cleared up though. My name is not Bren or "R". I've going by those aliases because I've a very cautious person. From now on and forevermore, I am Liz (or Elizabeth under certain circumstances). This has caused some confusion, but when I get back that will be my name. Currently, I am undergoing the change of my pen names so that the correspond with Liz. But, the website might remain as "brenandkay". Unless, I can actually change the URL.

Thank you for reading this.

Much love, Liz.

Things have been hard lately. Obviously, life will never hand you everything you want. But lately, life has been sending me things I wish I could get rid of. Family problems are consistent and everything I've been doing online seems forced. By no means am I depressed, I am just riddled with stress and anxiety.

In regards to Wattpad, I'm sorry. I am very unhappy about the inconvenience I've been to all of you. There are so many people that have stayed loyal and appreciated everything I've done. Fortunately, people like you have kept me around and boost my mood. Almost everyday this week we have increased by 1 thousand, which now seems normal. But when I put it into perspective, 1 thousand is truly more than I ever thought we would reach. And 33 thousand is crazy! 33 thousand seems normal, but oh my, that is amazing. Every chapter gets hundreds of reads within the day it was posted, let alone votes or comments. Even if I'll be inactive for two weeks, Kay will keep me posted.

For the blog, I'm going to be honest, I never post on this. Kay continues to press me about posting, but poetry isn't my thing and this seems like another obligation that I must force myself to do. I love this blog dearly, but when I post it just seems uninspired and I hate that so so much. When I get back, I really want to enjoy myself on here. I want to devour myself into this blog and make it more exciting.

To the devoted readers, thank you. Thank you so much. Kay and I wouldn't be anything but computer-dwellers. Each moment on Wattpad, this blog, and everything else continuously makes me so happy. Even though I get stressed about writing, I'm really happy to know that so many people are waiting to read every chapter and like them (even if they are bad).

And most importantly, Kay. I suck, I'm lazy, I'm a baby, I know. I'm sorry for all of the havoc I've caused you. And the book would be nothing without your effort. I know that I did a terrible job at posting and keeping up with you, but I'm so glad that you were there because that book is great because of you.

Everything I do seems average and run-of-the-mill. I'm just sick of writing poor-quality things and not being able to improve it. Everyone around me seems to be better at everything I do and I can't live with this mindset. I know I am better than this and I know I have more potential than what I put out there.

This is not me trying to hold a pity party for myself, but I need to take time off from the computer. I feel like my life has been revolving around the computer and I want to change that. So, starting tomorrow (Monday, June 13th, 2016), my computer is going to be unplugged and in a closet for at least two weeks. Hopefully, I can find peace with myself and do things that make me happy. Personally, I prefer happiness over obligations.

Thank you for reading, understanding, and caring. I can't thank you enough for being as amazing as you are.

Until next time, stay breathtakingly amazing,

Liz