What the hell did you do?

You and Jeff walked home, hand in hand. You had a huge smile on your face and Jeff chuckled as he looked at you. You stopped swinging your arms for a moment before shrugging and continuing swinging.
" What's got you so happy? " He asked and you grinned at him before answering.
" I've just had a great date with a killer, who just so happens to be the same killer that saved me when I was 7 because some idiot was being a jerk. " You finished. He raised an eyebrow at you.
" And that's funny because? " He questioned as you walked ahead, dragging him. You turned around and giggled.
" It's not funny. It's cute! I mean apart from the fact that I was 7 and you were still like 13... " You trailed off and started thinking about that. ( That's weird... Not the age gap, just the fact that I was a tiny child and he was a teenager. ) You pulled a face.
" I do not want to think about that. " You pointed out to yourself more than him but that still led him to ask questions.
" Don't want to think about what? " He asked, his thumb tracing circles on the back of your hands as he carried on walking, though he had finally caught up to you. You looked at him and smiled.
" It's not important. " You smiled at him and pressed your side to him. He let go of your hand and wrapped his arm around you and you rested your head on his shoulder. You smiled to yourself. You really did have all you wanted.
~~~~~~~
" We're back. " Jeff spoke to you softly, as though you were asleep. You removed your head from his shoulder and looked at him as though he was crazy.
" Jeff, baby... You know I can see the mansion right? I've been walking next to you for the past 10 minutes. I'm not asleep whilst walking. " You spoke softly, making sure he understood what you were saying. He gave you a bitch face and let go of your hand before running inside. You pouted and frowned.
" Jeffy! Come back! " You ran inside after him and sighed when you saw that he had ran upstairs. ( Damn there is no way I'm going up those again. ) You set off to the living room before plotting yourself down on the couch and watching BEN play The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. BEN glanced to you before returning to his video game. He saved it and quickly changed the game to Mario Kart. You smiled to him as he handed you a remote and he quickly set up the race.
" Thanks bro. " You said. You really didn't want to sit on the couch as he played games so you were happy he let you join in.
" Anytime (Y/n). So how was the date? " He asked, his eyes glued to the screen. You turned a particularly twist part on rainbow road before answering.
" It was perfect. Seriously. Okay well apart from the fact that Jeff gets jealous really easily, but otherwise it was good. " You smiled at the memory of the date before remembering something. " How did you know we went on a date? You guys were all gone when we left. " BEN chuckled as you fell off the rainbow road and you hit him with a pillow.
" Hey! No fair! That's cheating! " He whined and you smiled at him.
" Just answer the question and no one will get hurt. " You smiled sweetly at him and he glared at you quickly before looking back at the screen.
" Masky and Hoodie were heading home when you guys walked out. You didn't see them but they heard everything you too said. " He answered.
" Oh. Makes sense. " You shrugged.
You proceeded to glare at the tv since you had arrived in third place and BEN was of course in first place. BEN smiled smugly.
" Admit it. I'm better than you. " He taunted and you stuck your tongue out at him. ( I know I'm so mature. )
" Mind if we join? " A voice asked behind you. You turned to see two masked faces. ( Well hello there Masky and Hoodie. Long time no see. ) You turned to BEN and he just shrugged.
" Sure guys. " You answered them and you smiled. ( I wonder if they smiled back? )
" Thank you. " Masky replied politely. ( Ooh nice. Polite. ) They sat down on the couch, the only places available being either side of you, so you were squished between two guys.
~~~~~~ Like 45 minutes later
" WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR SO LONG!! " You shouted, causing Hoodie to jump from the noise. You gave him a confused look and BEN stared at him with what could be described as disgust.
" Dude. You kill people for a living and you're jumping from a loud noise. " BEN pointed out and Hoodie "glared" at him through his mask.
" I hope you can tell that I'm glaring at you. " Hoodie said threateningly. You laughed and shook your head before you heard the front door open. Everyone in the living room turned to look at the door, though you were the only one that could actually see through the door and into the hall where the front door was situated. There was a guy. With blood on his clothes. With no face. ( Okay that's weird. ) He suddenly looked up and his face was revealed. Apparently he was wearing a hoodie that was covering his face. You frowned and moved backwards slightly. The guy walked into the living room and looked around.
" Jeff? What have you- ? " You asked before stopping yourself. " Never mind that's a stupid question. " He glanced at you before looking down guiltily. You frowned in suspicion and got up from the couch. You walked over to him and raised your eyebrows, waiting for him to say something.
" Uhh... Hey (Y/n). Nothing suspicious going on here. Just walking home from my job. Haha just having a good time at work. " He rambled out. You squinted and glared at him.
" What have you done? " You asked, so calm it was scary. The room was silent and the whole gang, who all happened to be in the living room for some reason, looked at the both of you, wondering what Jeff had done. Jeff avoided your eyes and just looked downwards.
" What the hell have you done? " Silence.
" Jeff. If you don't tell me right now, consider yourself dead. " Jeff looked up at you, so much guilt in his eyes.
" Well, you remember that waiter? " You glared at him.
" You didn't. " You shook your head slightly.
" I kinda did. Sorry? " He offered a pathetic apology, which sounded more like a question.
" Really Jeff? You disgust me. You can't just kill someone because of your freaking jealousy! " You stormed out at that and ran up to your room where you proceeded to lock yourself in. Tears streamed down your face. ( I can live with them killing people, mostly because I don't know them, even though I feel terrible about it, but I can't stop them from doing it. But this guys dead because of me. Because I like a guy that is seriously jealous. What have I done? )

A/n - Here's the next part! Hope you all enjoy it. I'll try to update by the end of the month, but with GCSEs this year, it's harder. Love you all though! If you have time and liked this part, please don't forget to comment and vote! Also please follow me on here and on Twitter.
Twitter account :
SuperNaturalAbyss @SPNAbyss

~ Abyss