" Jeff and (Y/n) were- "

You growled again and looked down at your stomach.
" They didn't even bother to give me food before locking me in here. " You muttered under your breath. Jeff looked at you for a moment before getting something from his pocket. He threw whatever he had taken out at you before leaning back against the wall.
" There. Happy now? " He asked rolling his eyes. He closed them and leant his head back against the wall. You looked from him to what he had thrown and smiled. It was a bag of crisps. ( Oh thank God. I thought I was going to die. ) You looked back at him to the crisps before quickly snatching the bag off the ground and opening them. You smiled and your mouth began to water at the smell. Jeff opened one of his eyes to look at you before opening both of them and looking at you in confusion.
" Why the hell are you smelling those? I gave them to you so you could eat them. EAT them. " He emphasised the word eat, shaking his head one last time. You pulled your infamous bitch-face at him before smiling down at the bag. ( I'm so happy right now. ) You smiled at the ceiling before looking down at the bag of crisps and reaching in for a crisp. Jeff sighed and opened his eyes again.
" I am so bor- Are you crying? " He asked, shock and confusion evident in his voice. You sniffed and wiped the single tear that had made its way down your cheek.
" Shut up. You don't understand how hungry I was! " You exclaimed through a mouth full of crisps. He looked at you and shook his head.
" Wow. Not even a thank you. " He shook his head again, before grinning slightly. You rolled your eyes at him and smiled. He looked at you for a while before nodding to himself.
" Wanna tell them we've made up so they'll let us out? " He asked after a while. You looked at him as though he was a genius.
" Jeffy, my main man, what a brilliant idea! " you exclaimed, once again through a mouthful of crisps.
" Do not call me Jeffy. " He replied sternly. You smirked and cocked your head to one side.
" Why not Jeffy? " You asked, feigning innocence. He glared at you as your smirk got bigger.
" Aww, Jeffy. Don't get upset. " You were suddenly squashed against the wall by him. ( How the hell did he do that without me noticing? ) He was sat on your legs, glaring at you, his face centimetres from yours.
" Don't. Call. Me. That. " He said menacingly.
" Sorry. " You breathed out. He really was very close to you. He seemed to notice how red your cheeks were because he grinned and moved his face slightly closer.
" What's wrong (Y/n)? " He asked, that stupid grin still on his face. ( He knows very well what's wrong. )
" Am I making you uncomfortable? " His grin got bigger somehow and you tried to glare at him but failed miserably.
" Shut up Jeffy. " You thought using the nickname would make him move but it did not. He licked his bottom lip slightly before his grin came back.
" Make me. " As soon as the words had left his mouth, your lips were already on his. He smiled before switching your positions, so you were sat on him and he was below you. You had wrapped your hands in his hair and were toying with one of the strands. His arms were wrapped around your body, keeping you close to him. Screw being angry, you were much happier when you could do this with him. He interrupted your thoughts when he bit on your bottom lip. You opened your mouth willingly and he eagerly explored the insides with his tongue. You were interrupted by someone coughing awkwardly. You quickly got off of Jeff and tried to look casual. Jane and L.J were both looking at you. L.J was grinning and Jane had a smug smile on her face.
" You two having fun? " Jane asked smugly.
" Wouldn't want to interrupt anything... Interesting. " L.J smirked and they both started laughing. You raised your eyebrows in confusion and Jeff just looked completely calm about the whole thing, his arms behind his head as if nothing had happened. Jane and L.J quickly tried to compose themselves before Jane carried on talking.
" Anyway, you two can come out now that you've made up.. " And they were laughing again. You pouted at them and crossed your arms.
" Why are you laughing, stop laughing. " You quickly mumbled and they just laughed harder. Jeff smiled and shook his head in amusement. You rolled your eyes and smiled at the pair.
" Well, I am out. Good to see you all. " You got up, nodded in their direction and walked out. You were halfway to the living room when someone fell into step next to you.
" I heard you and Jeff were making out. " BEN asked casually, looking at you and grinning. Your face heated up and you looked at him.
" I literally just left the room. How the hell did you find that out already? " Just as you asked the question, you saw two figures zoom past you, both screaming at the top of their lungs " Jeff and (Y/n) have made up and made out! " . You looked at them as they zoomed past in shock. BENs grin got bigger.
" That's how. "

A/n ~ Hey guys. Here's the next chapter! I have a quick question, are there any ships (apart from you and Jeff) that you would like to see in this story? Because I could totally make that happen. Just comment a ship or message me and I shall do my best. Sorry for not updating in a while, some things have happened but I should be back now. Hope you all have a good day/night and don't forget to comment and vote if you have time and liked this part!

~ Abyss