The surprise... Oops

The two weeks on the cruise soon came to an end. Before you knew it, it was the last day. 

It was about 2am when you were disturbed from your sleep. You rubbed your eyes before sitting up and leaning on your elbows, looking around the room. You eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness, and when they finally did they landed on Jane's bed, where she was wrapped up in L.J's arms. You smiled before frowning. 

" Why the hell am I not wrapped up in my boyfriend's arms? " You mumbled quietly, pouting. That's when you noticed the slightly opened door. You frowned before getting out of bed slowly, grabbing the bat you kept near you at all times. You walked over to the door slightly, before peeking outside. That's when you saw Jeff, who had already spotted you and had his arms crossed, shaking his head at you from the hallway. 

" What? " You frowned, stepping out of the room, leaving your bat leaning against the bedroom wall. 

" What would have happened to me if you hadn't realised it was me? That thing's dangerous. " You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. 

" Says the guy with a knife in his pocket. " You lowered your voice, " Or at least I hope that's a knife. " You grinned. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into your neck. 

" Come on baby, let's get to bed. " He mumbled, kissing your neck gently. You grinned.

" Not for the reasons you want to. I have a room-mate remember? " You pecked him on the lips when he looked at you. 

" So do I, but mine's disappeared. I was hoping yours had too. " He pouted. You rolled your eyes. 

" Shut up and let's go to sleep. " You turned around, grabbing his hand and walking back into your room.

" Fine, but not because I'm happy abo- " He trailed off, stopping right inside the doorway. You turned around, clearly confused. 

" Baby? Why did you sto- " You turned around and looked at the direction he was looking at. Jane and L.J were a tangled heap on the bed. And not in a cute way. Okay, in a cute way. You turned back to him. " Umm... They can explain. " You spoke quickly. You forgot to speak quietly and Jane started moving. " Oh no, what have I done? " You started to panic. Jane sat up.

" (Y/n)? Why are you just stood there? " She looked behind you and grinned, her face illuminated by the hallway light. " Oh, hey Jeff. " She greeted. Then she realised and turned to look at L.J, still sleeping soundly with his arms and legs around her. 

" Jane? Is that L.J? " He asked, a mixture of shock and confusion evident on his face and in his voice. Jane paused for a little. 

" Whaaaaat? L.J? Nooooo. " L.J stirred. 

" Did you call me babe? I'm kinda trying to sleep.. " He whined. He must have felt the tension in the room because he frowned and looked up at you. And then Jeff.

" Well shit. You get to explain it babe. " He turned around and tried to get back to sleep. Jane hit him. " Ow fine, crap. I kill people for a living and this is how I get treated by the girl I love. " He mumbled. 

" Aww, you love me? " She squealed. Yous sighed. 

" Guys, not the time for love confessions. " You reminded them. 

" Right, sorry. " She spoke quickly. 

" Yeah, confused guy over here. " Jeff pointed to himself. Jane sighed. 

" L.J, you're up. Here's your best friend. " Jane pat his arm and he sat up again, sighing. 

" (Y/n), he's your boyfriend, you're up. " L.J nodded at you. You glared at him and he sighed again, louder this time. " Fine, " he looked at Jeff. " Me and Jane are together. Night guys. " And he tried to go back to sleep. 

" What?! " Jeff shouted. You glared at him. " Right, sorry. What?" He whispered, making you roll your eyes. " I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me? You told (Y/n) first? " 

" Actually I walked in on them, well actually, out on them, " you laughed at your joke before carrying on, " making out against a tree. " You frowned, " well several trees actually. " You mumbled the last part. 

" But still. " Jeff carried on. L.J sighed again. (Man, does he ever not sigh?) 

" I know, I'm sorry. Honestly, we wanted to keep it a secret from everyone for like- "

" Ever. " Jane finished. L.J nodded. " We were scared about how people would react. " Jeff shook his head. 

" It's fine, I understand. I'm just shocked, that's all. I'll get used to the two of you together. " He trailed off. You squeezed his hand and he smiled gratefully at you. " Did it take you a while to get used to it? " He asked you. 

" Nah, I shipped it before I even knew. " You admitted. Jeff sighed. " It's okay, it's just like you and me. " You smiled. He smiled back.

" Yeah, I guess. " He turned to the other two. " Fine, I'm cool with it. " 

" Oh, thank god. " L.J muttered, smiling at Jeff. " Okay, good-night now. " And he rolled back over. Jane looked at him and laughed, shaking her head. 

" Yeah, I'm going back to sleep. I want to enjoy tomorrow as much as I can. " And with that, she was lying back down, L.J's arm finding her waist again. You turned to look at Jeff. 

" You ready to go to bed now? " You smiled up at him. He smiled before leaning down to kiss you. 

" Now I'm ready. " And with that, the two of you headed to your bed. As soon as your head hit the pillow, Jeff moved your hair to kiss your cheek. " I love you. " He whispered in your ear. 

" I love you too. " Then you let sleep invade your senses, which was somehow a lot easier now that Jeff was next you. 

A/n - Woop woop!!! New chapter!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I think Jane and L.J are absolutely adorable and I ship it so much, nearly more than I ship Jeff with us. Like, guys. Anyway, if you did enjoy reading his chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you don't already. I love you all, and I hope you all have a good day/night!!

~ Abyss